Chapter10

Hunayn felt the guilt for hiding the truth from Zahra, he knew somewhere he was being wrong towards Zahra and to his daughters as well but when he thought that Izna is receiving so much happiness and also she is becoming lively again he decided not to abandoned.

Izna frequently visited Hunayn at his place and became really close to Aleena and Aleeza as if the three of them were inseparable. Izna was so young but she fulfilled her responsibility of mother towards the twins. She pampered them, love them and care for them as if the twins were her own kids. She wanted to have a place in that family and she even dreamed of it.

Hunayn did his best in giving Izna the position of his wife, he would do everything to please Izna but there Izna's only happiness was Hunayn which he could not understand.

Some weeks went by, Hunayn saw that his daughters really liked Izna and were so close to her. Even his wife, Zahra loved Izna very much and would consider her as her child, sister and friend.

Hunayn made up his mind that he would talk to Izna and clarify everything with her about this matter. He was so sure of himself now that he made a mistake but before taking any action he thought about making the "Istikhara Prayer" - (muslim perform this prayer before taking any action and in their dream they get their answer if the decision is good or bad).

So Izna agreed when Hunayn told her : "can you please try to perform Istikhara prayer so that you get the answer if our relationship will last or not". Without wasting any time, Izna agreed and the same night she performed it after Esha prayer. Izna's and Hunayn's answer were both negative. When they narrated their dreams to each other they knew what has to be done next.

Hunayn decided to let Izna live her life as there would have been no future for them together. Izna also agreed as she did not want to be a burden on Hunayn neither a trouble for his family.

They drift apart and ask forgiveness to Almighty Allah for their sins committed together. At first it was really painful for Izna to adapt herself without Hunayn but she somehow managed.

Izna never left her prayers as Hunayn taught her what is good and bad. She understood what Hunayn wanted her to be. And on the other side, Hunayn became really busy with his work and he did not keep any contact with Izna after their last talk. Hunayn resumed his life with Zahra and Izna went back to Australia.

Izna did not return empty-handed. Rather she took along mature and open mind, modesty, purity, lots of good memories, a clean heart with the love and faith of God, the love of a wonderful family and a husband.

For Izna, only Hunayn was her husband she did not want to think about any other guy as she was happy living with the memory of Hunayn. It was enough for her to spend the rest of her days.

She never asked anything to Hunayn instead she understood and saw life from a different perspective. She experienced the most wonderful feeling in the world and that is love. Hunayn did not use her, he only loved her so much that he did not want Izna to be punished in the blazing hell-fire.

To avoid any haram(illegal) actions itself that Hunayn took the decision of ending their relationship. Izna never misunderstood Hunayn's decision rather she respected it and went ahead with it.

Soon Izna started her course in Fashion & Design and was so busy with her studies that she started thinking less about Hunayn...