Chapter 3

So as Hunayn and Zahra moved to their new apartment they enjoyed their new married life. Though Hunayn was only 25 and Zahra was only 22. Yet they had an awesome chemistry. They were like perfect couples.

Zahra wanted to work after their wedding but Hunayn was not ready to accept as for him a muslim married woman should not work because a married woman is considered as Rabbatul Bait (Queen of the house). On this basis Zahra did not work but however she was a very caring wife.

She looked after the house and she liked everything to be neat and tidy so every time she would do clean up of the whole house.
Hunayn remained very busy with his work so he could barely take Zahra out and Zahra would be frustrated but she was not the type of girl who would fight for petty issues. She was so comprehensive.

After a very long period of time, Hunayn finally decided to take Zahra on a holiday to Dubai. It was a type of a late honeymoon.
But yeah they did enjoy themselves very much, they roamed a lot and did so many shopping. They were so happy together.

**********-----------------********

3 YEARS LATER

Zahra found out she was pregnant and she wanted to confirm it with a gynecologist so she went ahead. But there was a scary truth awaiting for her.
The doctor told her:
"Mrs.Sheikh you're indeed pregnant of 2months but however there are many complications in your pregnancy which can prove fatal for you or your babies"

Zahra shocked◇: "wait..babies???? You mean twins??? Ya Allah what a great news"

Doctor : "yes but as I just told you it can be very fatal for you or for the babies. The decision is up to you now. If you want you can give birth to these babies or it's not too late for an abortion but unfortunately there is a great risk that you won't be able to become mother again"

Zahra traumatised◇ : "euhhhmmm....acccc....aaaccctually I need to think over it, I will let you know in 2 days. Thank you so much. Have a nice day. Goodbye"

Doctor: "think over it for sure. Try to make a wise decision. Take care. Goodbye"

Zahra was thinking in mind that abortion is strictly haraam in Islam and she would not want to go against the nature of law. As she left the doctor's cabin, she was heading back home and she kept on thinking over and over again...what has to be done??