meeting laylah

||Laylah||

Hey, my name's Laylah.  I'm seventeen years old.  I go to Yellowside High School.  I'm just a regular teenage girl.  You probably don't care anyways.  But if you're that interested for the fact that you're meeting me, well, I guess I could tell you a little about myself...

I'm an outsider.  I just blend in with the crowd.  I like to just watch from the sidelines.  I'm very different when I'm in school... and when I'm outside.  I'm a nerd, and I'm proud.  I don't have friends, but I cope with it.  I get bullied here and there, but I stay strong. I like to zone out everything around me in school, it helps.  Let's just say I love music.  My earbuds are always in, playing all day.  I love art.  It's a calming method for me.  One thing I'm up for, all the time, is going on random adventures.  I'm a very adventurous person, but nobody in school knows that.  I like to go out all the time when I have nothing to do.  I'm not someone who likes to stay home all day.  If you found out there was a new abandoned garden, or an amusement park that just was set up, I'd be there for sure.  I'm that girl that you didn't want to be seen with.  I'm not your average girl, but in school, i'm pretty much a nobody....

--------------

hope you guys enjoy the book.

- g. xox