12 years later

||Ethan||

I woke up and looked out our bedroom window. the view of the sea was amazing in the morning. I smelt pancakes and bacon. oh, my favorite.

I walk into the kitchen and see the most beautiful girl cooking. she took my breath away.

I sneak up behind her and give her a hug from behind.

"aGHH", I scream.

"oh my god, ethan! I almost dropped the pancakes!", she laughed.

she turns around and sticks a plate of pancakes in my face, "TA DA, it's going to be a surprise remember?", she laughs.

"well, chef Laylah always makes the best pancakes.", I smile.

I grab her waist and push her against the kitchen counter, giving her kisses from her lips to her neck.

suddenly I hear tiny feet running down the hallway. I turn around and it's my little princess.

I run up to her and give her a big hug and tickle her, "agh, how's my little birthday Gemma doing this morning?".

"morning dada", I give her a big kiss on the cheek.

then i hear the other little monster coming.

Laylah runs towards the sound of the footsteps.

"oh no! is that big brother Olly coming?", she laughs.

he comes in running like crazy and Lele grabs him and playfully kisses him all over his face.

we all hear he waves washing up against the shore.

"dada, can we pweese play in da ocean now?", Gemma exclaims, pointing outside.

"you, olly, and daddy can go change and head out okay while mommy makes breakfast".

I smile at her and grab my two little ones, "come on boogers, let's go get changed."

---

||Ethan||

I splashed my little ones in the ocean. we were getting water in our hair and getting soaked up in the sun. having fun and being a part of this family made me feel like I did something great for once, something special.

I look back at the house and Lele is standing there watching us. she was the most amazing human. I wouldn't want anyone else. my whole life was in front of me, and I couldn't ask for more.

I mean if you were me, and saw what i'm seeing, you'd say the same thing.

I hear the doorbell ring.  Laylah yells out, "Babes, uncle Grayson is here!"

I put Gemma on my shoulders and hold Olly's hand, "let's go have some breakfast with Uncle Gray okay?"

"YAYY!!", they exclaim.

||Laylah||

I open the door and see Grayson with a beautiful girl.

"Hey grayson", I say coming in for a hug, "so good seeing you two again. how's everything?"

"hey Laylah, I missed you too, we're better than ever, tomorrow happens to be me and Ariel's 6 month anniversary."

"that's amazing guys, I'm so happy for you two, come on in."

I feel Ethan come up behind me. he gives gray and Ariel a hug.

we all sat down at the table and had breakfast. we were singing happy birthday to my beautiful daughter and all I could think about was how lucky I was.

I had a loving husband and father of two and his family that supported us through everything. seeing my children happy and Ethan happy. everyone having a good time. it was just all to much great emotion to put into words.

some journey's are to great to pass up. I mean you don't know what you're missing. I will always remember the day I went with Ethan to Texas. it's a part of me now.

I was a nobody but I had someone who made me feel like a somebody. he was a nobody, but being together as one made us feel like a somebody, something greater. I probably am a nobody, but my life turned out to be pretty extraordinary if you ask me.

---

GUYSSS, *starts crying*, so that's it for this book. this book has to be one of my favorites. I really loved this one. I hope you all enjoyed it. the ending is my favorite to be honest ahaha. I know some parts are real cheesy, BUT cheesy is my favorite kind of romance lol sorry.

if you enjoyed comment down below, leave a favorite, whatever!:)

even comment down below if you have some story ideas for me. i'd love to hear it.

thank you guys, you're my reason to write.

xx -g.