distraction

||Laylah||

Ethan told me that we were really close. We've been driving for two days already. I looked outside and I had no idea where we were. It was really, really hot though.

"Eth, can you turn up the air conditioning?"

"It's already high, if I turn it up even more, we won't have enough gas for later.. "

I sighed. I was wearing a halter top, a thin sweater, and hoodie over. It was cold in Jersey so I was all bundled up. I took off my hoodie, then my sweater.

||Ethan||

I looked over at Lele. She was taking off her hoodie, and her shirt came up with it. Her body was a piece of art. She was beautiful. She was now only wearing her halter top. It was so hard, keeping my eyes on the road, and on her. She was so beautiful just sitting there. Her skin looked so soft, her lips were as red as roses. She was beautiful. I just wish I had the courage to say how i really felt.

I pulled over to the side of the road again. She was on her phone and she looked up.

"Eth, what are you doing?"

"Look Lele, I wanted to tell you something for a long time, but I just.. couldn't find the words, so... just let me show you, okay?"

"...okay, I trust you."

I held her cheek and slowly leaned in. I felt her hot breath against my lips. Her eyes locked with mine. The grey-green color was beautiful shimmering against the sunlight.  I know it must be annoying, me blabbing about her, but... honestly, I don't care of what anyone thinks.  She's the most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on.

I watched as she leaned in, her eyes locked on my lips.  Mine on hers.  I gave her a soft peck on the lips, just to tease her.  I smiled and she leaned in for more.  I kissed her slowly but passionately.  The feeling of her hands on the back of my head made me excited.  She started to get aggressive.

I slowly lifted up her shirt and she did the same to me.  Soon, we were half undressed, making out.

-----

so sloppy I'm so bad

- g.