involved

...it was the police. I looked at them. "Um, hi officers, is there something wro-".

"Yes, we are looking for Ethan Dolan. We've been told that you're one of his close friends.  Do you know where he might be?"

I looked at them, "Um, is he okay or-?"

"Well ma'am, we've been trying to catch him for a year now. It's been said that he was associated wit-"

They turn around and there in the distance was Ethan coming up in his car. He stepped out and started towards the men and pushed them to the sides. He then comes up to me and grabs my wrist & rubs off with me.

"ETHAN! What's going on?!"

"I'll explain everything later, just trust me right now."

He stepped inside the car and I stop at the side. I didn't want to move until i knew what was going on.

Ethan looked at me, "Lele, come on! We have to go now!"

I looked at him, "Ethan I'm not moving until you tell me what's going ON!"

"Look Lele!! Remember what I said on the tracks a few days ago, about taking the train or not on a journey that could change your life?"

"Yes.."

He held his hand out, "Are you gonna jump on with me or not?"

I turned around and saw the police men getting up, then I turned back at Ethan.

I hesitated.

I looked Ethan in the eyes.. and grabbed his hand.

I jumped inside the car and watched as we drove fast away from the men.

I moved up and sat next to Ethan in the passenger seat.  I looked at him and he looked at me.  He had no expression. He then turned back to look at the road.

"Hang in there okay?"

I put my seat belt on.

-----

HEY GUYS! I finally updated, I know its been long, believe me I've missed this. I'm so excited I have so many ideas for this story.

- g.💕