mistaken

||Ethan||

Me and Lele walked up to the front door.  The house looked very vintage, but a little beat up.  The place was a little dull & messy, but I expected that.  We stood at the front door.

I rang the door bell.  My heart was pounding each beat getting faster and louder.  I listened as I heard someone slowly walk up to the door.  My heart came to a stead fast pace as I saw the door open.  I was already sweating.  I let out a sigh of confusion for when the door opened and revealed an elderly woman.

"Oh um, I'm sorry, I'm um, I'm looking for Grayson Dolan?"

She backed up a little, "The young man lives next door."

"Oh okay, thank you.."

Lele and I headed next door until the woman called out to us.

"Be careful you two, this man likes to keep to himself, he comes out at times to get fresh air, but he mostly keeps inside.  He's very, odd.  Just keep both eyes open."

||Laylah||

"Thanks m'am."

She waved goodbye and quietly slipped back inside her house.  I looked up at Ethan, and he was upset as too what she thought of Grayson.  He knew that Grayson was normal.  I guess Grayson has forgot what it's like to be himself for awhile.

We walked over to the next door and Ethan rang the door bell.  My heart started pounding.

||Ethan||

My heart began to beat quickly once again.  Every second waiting outside was torture.  No one had came to the door.  I rang the door bell again, maybe this time he'll hear it.  I heard big footsteps walking towards the door.

My heart started pacing so fast, it was the only thing I could hear.  I watched as the door slowly opened, and reveal someone I'd thought I'd never see again.

"E-Ethan..?"

"Hey Gray.."

--

I walked inside the house and took Lele as well.

Me and Gray stood there looking at each other.  He was confused, he then saw who was standing behind me.  He looked over at Lele and started to get scared.

"Who is she?!!"

"GRAYSON, calm down she's a friend, don't scare her!"

"How do we know she won't bail me out?!"

"Stop, she won't, don't hurt her! She can be trusted."

Grayson looked over at her and started to calm down.  He looked disappointed and turned his head to the ground.

"Ethan, can I talk to you in the kitchen.. alone."

I looked over at Lele and gave her an assuring look and mouthed, "everything's okay."

She sat down on a couch and waited.  I looked over at Gray and walked inside the kitchen.