to end is to begin again

||Ethan||

Lele stayed in the hospital for almost a week, but she's doing real well now. her, me, and grayson all went together back home.

we got back to both tears of joy and tears of sadness. my parents were glad to see grayson, practically hugging him non-stop. I was just glad I got him back, we got him back. he's said to be serving 10 years of jail for his crime. the cops went real, real easy on him.

as for me, I'm happily enjoying the rest of junior year of high school with my girlfriend.

Laylah, even though she can't walk for awhile, she's happier than ever. the most beautiful I've seen her really. I take her places because I want her to enjoy life's sights, I always do, and i'll be by her side when I do it.

everything just seemed.. perfect.

||Grayson||

I have to serve 10 years of jail-time. I mean I'm scared as hell, but I won't be no baby. i'm doing it for my family and me especially. so life, give me what you've got.

||Laylah||

I can't walk for a few years to come most likely but life's a peach and I just want to enjoy it.

ethan helps me with everything. he's not only my boyfriend but he's my best friend and my better half. he keeps me going. I love him, with all I am. he love's me with his whole self. and I think that's pretty great.

---

love is everything.

-g.