Chapter Thirty

Chapter thirty ~ edited

My family asked more questions and Seth and I answered all of them. After the interrogation was done, Crystal, Rob and Caleb left and Seth and I walked up to my room. Seth laid down on my bed, staring at the ceiling. I put my phone on charge then sat down, next to Seth. I laid down, resting my head on Seth's stomach.

"Are you going to see your parents tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'm going tomorrow morning. Unless I'm going to be kicked out of your house tonight." He said, "Then I guess I'll be going tonight."

I laughed and sat up. I moved so I was facing Seth. "I don't think you'll be kicked out, Seth."

"Well. I'll probably be kicked out of your room." He said. I laughed and leaned down. Our lips were inches apart.

"Or you can sleep on the floor." I said. I kissed him. "Or we can share the bed. The floor isn't that comfortable."

"Ah. Sharing a bed with the bed and blanket hog. I can hardly wait." He said sarcastically. I slapped him softly on the cheek. "Hey!" He playfully scolded. I laughed and kissed him again.

I stood up and turned the lamp on, turning off the big light. I walked around my room, looking at everything.

"It's been ages since I've been in here."

...A week later...

Almost everything from my room was taken to the pack house. All of us carried my stuff into my room. My room was near Caleb's and not too far from the bathroom. It was always a race to see who would use the bathroom first in the morning. Me, being the early bird, always got there first and the boys would argue over who went next. I stayed at the pack for three days and finally, the rest of my stuff was being brought over.

Seth, Crystal and Caleb helped me arrange all the stuff in my room, the boys moving heavy objects while Crystal and I were telling them where to put what, decorated the room and made final adjustments to anything that needed it.

It was finally done. My room was finished. Crystal had to go back home and Caleb went downstairs. I stood in front of Seth and kissed him, putting my arms around his neck.

"Thanks for helping." I said. We were officially together. We told our parents and they were all cool with it, Jason doing his brother routine of saying he would break Seth if he broke my heart... Yeah thanks Jason. Like that wouldn't break my heart even more.

"No prob. I would help my girl with anything." He said.

"Even murder?" I asked innocently.

"Even murder." He said with a laugh. "Besides, now I know where your room is." I gently hit him in the arm.

"You're unbelievable." I said, walking to the window. I had a view of the other houses on the pack grounds. I could see kids running around and playing tag, and adults talking. Seth wrapped his arms around my waist, hugging me from behind. I smiled.

I was happy.

Seth was my boyfriend.

My family no longer thought I was dead.

And I was here, at my new home.

With my new family.

My family of friends.

Well, this is it. No Longer Are We Free has finally come to an end! 😱😭
First book I've completed! Yay! And I believe this was a success for me 😄
I'd like to thank you all for reading and voting and commenting. It made me continue with this story even though I just about died for a period of time after each chapter lol. But I didn't give up! So thank you!! You're all awesome!!
Vote and comment for the last time on this story!
Toxic_Rose19