Prologue

A/N: Hello, lovely readers! It's Crazystar starting off this book. This story is about a Clan where every cat in it has superpowers. Enjoy!

The hunting patrol quietly padded through the forest, glancing around for prey. There was a rustle in the nearby bushes, and Squirrelstripe spotted a mouse nibbling on a seed. He focused his gaze on the mouse, and a red beam of light shot out of his eyes. The mouse's head was blown off, and Squirrelstripe walked over to collect the prey.

A silver she-cat materialized in front of Squirrelstripe, startling him. "Streamflower!" he protested to his sister. "You scared me!"

Streamflower chuckled. "It was funny. The best part of the whole invisibility power is that it's easy to sneak up on cats."

Superstar floated down from the sky, a trail of rainbows close behind him. "GET BACK TO WORK!" he roared.

"No," Streamflower said, vanishing into thin air.

Superstar narrowed his eyes in disgust and flew back up into the air. "Invisible cats these days."

Quickpaw appeared in a flash of blue light in front of Squirrelstripe. "Squirrelstripe, I cleaned all of the dens five times, checked to make sure all nearby rogues were not up to anything, and inspected all of the borders."

"Nice job, my apprentice. You can go back to camp and get some rest," Squirrelstripe said.

Quickpaw ran back to camp in half of a second with his super speed.

Back in the SuperClan medicine cat den, Frostwing was brought in by the SuperClan deputy, Oaktail. The tom was laid on the ground, with a bone in his left foreleg protruding from his skin. "What's wrong?" Herbfeather, the SuperClan medicine cat, asked.

"Can't you see?!" hissed Oaktail. "His leg is broken, he fell out of a tree."

"How unfortunate for him," Herbfeather murmured.

Oaktail narrowed his amber eyes. "Aren't you going to do anything?"

Herbfeather tilted her head to the side as if considering it. "We'll see. I'm awfully tired."

Infuriated by the medicine cat's laziness, Oaktail stomped a paw against the dirt and the ground began to tremble.

With a sigh, Herbfeather walked over to Frostwing. "Okay, okay, fine, just stop the whole earth-shaking thing."

The earthquake ceased.

Herbfeather closed her eyes in concentration. The segment of the broken bone receded to a normal position, and the skin resealed itself. Frostwing nodded to the medicine cat and walked out of the den. Oaktail followed.

Herbfeather laid down in her nest and closed her eyes. She drifted off the sleep. In her dream, the glorious fields of StarClan appeared before her.

A sparkling white she-cat padded up to her. "Herbfeather. Trouble is coming to SuperClan."

"What do you mean?" Herbfeather demanded.

"There is a prophecy. It says, The claws of metal shall uproot the forest," the she-cat responded.

The frosty she-cat began to fade. Herbfeather awoke in her nest. "What could that prophecy possibly mean?" she asked herself.