Chapter 2

Rio's gonna hate me for these indents. BUT ITS GRAMMATICALLY CORRECT SO GET OVER IT! By the way this was written by Feather.

Goldpaw was hunting near the pool of lava in SuperClan territory. She spotted a squirrel, but was too lazy to actually stalk it and attempt to properly catch the prey. Concentrating hard, she created a sandstorm that blew the squirrel towards her. The golden apprentice killed it with a swipe of her paw.

      Picking up the squirrel, she walked over to Streamflower who was basking in the sun. "I caught a squirrel!" Goldpaw squealed excitedly, dropping the fresh-kill at her mentor's paws.

"Nice job. Now we should-"

Streamflower was cut off my the leader of an EvilClan battle patrol, named Darksoul. He was an extremely cliché jet black tom with flaming red eyes, even though cats can't have red eyes. "Streamflower! I challenge you and your pathetic apprentice to a battle!"

Streamflower narrowed her light green eyes, smirking in determination. "Bring it on."

At that instant, Oaktail and his apprentices Troutpaw and Hotpaw showed up for the convenience of the plot. The brown tom saw what was going on and hissed at Darksoul and his followers, signaling for the SuperClan cats to attack.

Streamflower became invisible, her blueish gray pelt melting into nothingness. She jumped on many different unsuspecting EvilClan cats while Hotpaw morphed into a dragon-cat hybrid, spitting fire at the enemies. Goldpaw blinded them all with a sandstorm while Troutpaw drowned two cats in a nearby stream. To finish the cats off, Oaktail created an earthquake that split the ground, and Darksoul and his cats fell into the massive pit to their death.

"Well that was easy." Oaktail mewed nonchalantly, licking a paw. "Is anyone hurt?"

Troutpaw turned over her paw, revealing a thorn embedded in her pad. "I stepped on this when I was drowning those two EvilClan cats."

      Streamflower became visible again. "Alright, let's get you to Herbfeather."

They padded easily past the shark infested ocean and pool of lava, heading into the camp. Goldpaw spotted the medicine cat carrying herbs to her den, even though they were useless because of her ability to heal on contact. "Herbfeather! Troutpaw has a thorn in her paw!"

Herbfeather dropped the bundle of leaves, kicking them to the side. She slowly approached Troutpaw and the others, inspecting the slightly swollen pad. She then took her paw and placed it on top of the apprentice's. In an instant the thorn was flung onto the ground, and the wound closed swiftly.

"There you go." Herbfeather mewed.

"Cool! Thanks!" Troutpaw exclaimed, walking away. Goldpaw followed, excited to see what adventures in her majestically powerful Clan were yet to come.

[It's amazing <3 ~Moon]

[Why thank ya :3 ~ Feather]