Chapter 22

It was a chilly day, with a crisp breeze blowing through the camp. Hippie awoke from his unconscious state, muttering in shock. "Who- what? Who blew on me?"

Aspenblade walked by, snickering at the still-high rogue. "It's called the wind, stupid."

Hippie stared at the brown-and-white she-cat in confusion for several heartbeats. Just as his bloodshot gaze began to make her uncomfortable, he spoke again. "Y... you're the one that can control plant growth!"

"I am..." She responded cautiously.

"Can you grow me some catnip?"

Aspenblade gave the old cat an are-you-for-real-right-now look. "No! I won't use by powers to feed some rogue's addiction!"

Hippie gave her a questioning glance. "Why noooooooott??? I- I'll only eat a littllllleee."

"I highly doubt that is true."

The tom stood, swaying from side-to-side on unbalanced feet. "You betterrr believe i-it! Or I'll... I'll killlllllllll youuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!1!!11111!1!!!!!!1!"

Aspenblade arched a non-existent eyebrow and watched the cat clumsily stumble over to her. "DIE! DIE! DIE!" He screeched, slashing blindly at a tree.

She scoffed, sitting down and enjoying the scene.

"DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE!" Hippie was by then biting his own foot.

After knawing at his paw until it was bloody, he moved into a nearby bush. "DIE! DIE! DIE!"

Eventually, after he had beaten himself up in an attempt to kill Aspenblade, the she-cat became bored and turned tail, leaving the rogue to continue fighting invisible enemies.

{This was really short. And I mean reallyyyyyyy short. Feather is sowwy. Feather just really needed to update this book because Feather likes to procrastinate.}