Epilogue

---{2 DAYS LATER}---

Dean, myself, and the Fletcher's all sat quietly in the stands as the grand council cast their judgment down on Jace.

"If we left you to the human courts you would be in prison for life, for attempted murder, this you know." The elder (who sat in the middle) said.

Now one of the other councilmen spoke. "But of course your family is Were and therefore you will be tried as a Were...we understand that you are a child and have yet to change but the punishment will stand."

"We could very well ask for death." The second councilman added. "Since you not only killed a man...but killed an Alpha."

But the Elder banged his palm onto his podium causing the sound to echo throughout the empty hall. "Our verdict stands...Jace Michael Fletcher from here on out you will be cast out from this pack, you will take the mark of the rogue and every Were will know your shame...you are never to return here to your former pack, to do so will be punishable by death."

Mrs Fletcher wept.

"The Elder has spoken his words..." the other two sounded in unison. "...and the Elders words are law."

Two large Weres stepped forward and physically removed Jace from his platform and soon after the Fletcher's also left.

"We call to the platform Dean Arthur Giles."

Dean rose from his seat and made his way down toward the platform in front of the Council.

"It's been a great many years since a Giles has Alphaed this pack." The Elder spoke.

Dean remained silent.

"Seeing as you were sworn in as a Beta we hardly have to ask you to vow things that are already vowed. The councilman on the left said.

I watched on as the decrepit old Weres in their black robes with thick gray sashes drawled on, their loose old skin in their faces and necks mixed with their hunched backs gave them the appearance of old vultures, and I knew they could be just as dangerous.

"Are we to assume that the young lady seated back there is your mate?" The Elder asked. "What is her name

"Yes sir." Dean spoke up. "My mate's name is Cassandra Jones."

"Remember the rules young ones, other than that I welcome Alpha Dean and his Luna to be Cassandra into the illustrious honor of leaders of the OnyxStone Pack.

And just like that the old vultures shuffled off slowly.

My heart was racing, I could hear the blood pumping in my ear from adrenaline. You see thing about it is, I knew Dean was going to become Alpha, I had said all the things you're suppose to say to a guy who's about to become alpha...but I had been so caught up in everything that was happening that I hadn't actually taken the time to absorb the fact that I (by association) would become the Luna.

I got no pep talk, just a simple slap across the face by reality suddenly kicking in.

At eighteen years old I would be Luna of this pack, people would come to me for advice and I don't even have any to give them.

Now I understood why Dean seemed to freak out about becoming Alpha.

Suddenly I felt like the room was too small, like there was t enough air to breath in, I felt dizzy.

I took. Seat quickly and Dean noticed.

"My love...is everything alright?"

I took in a couple of deep breaths, "j-just trying not to pass out right now." I confessed.

"What's wrong?"

"Dean...me, the Luna?" I sounded skeptically.

He looked at me his face full of concern, "I know it's a lot, but we don't have much choice...and as long as you're by my side I'll always be by your side remember."

I nodded, "I'll be sure to hold you to that."

__________

A/N:
Sequel: MY CRAZY LYNA LIFE

I genuinely hope you liked this story, I had a fun time writing it and as always I have an even better time reading all of your comments (yes I personally read every single comment) so thank you for taking the time to type those up.