2.

Emerson Johnson

[co·ma' ˈkōmə/
noun
a state of deep unconsciousness that lasts for a prolonged or indefinite period, caused especially by severe injury or illness.]

"You met August? Like THE AUGUST ALSINA?" My sister Iverson squealed in my ear as I was on the phone with her.

"Yes, but I didn't meet him, meet him he's in a coma at the hospital and I happen to be his nurse." I informed her as I made a right turn.

"Girl, you better bring him back to life and get his number for me." Iverson said while looking in the mirror at her body.

I laughed at what she just said. "He's not dead Iverson, he is in a coma."

"Death and coma the same damn thing."

I rolled my eyes at how dumb she sound. "Ivy if only you could hear how stupid you sound right now." I shook my head.

"Yeah, yeah. What you making for dinner tonight?"

"Well I was going to make lasagna but it's to late for that so I'm just going to make me some noddles. I'm really not hungry."

"Yo broke as boyfriend ain't cooking anything?"

Iverson doesn't like Troy at all. I don't know why but she doesn't. She claims he don't never do anything around the house or help my out. He does he just takes his time.

"That's wasn't necessary Iverson." I said sternly. "What about your two boyfriends you have?"

"I have two of them because I want them both. I told them if they ever and a problem then they could leave me and they never did." Iverson retorted.

"And I have Troy. He loves me and I love him."

Even though I feel like me and Troy have lost our spark over the past few months. We barely do things together but I still love him and I hope he still loves me.

"Mhm. How much you wanna bet he has a secret or some shit?"

"I'm pretty sure he doesn't Ivy." I rolled my eyes pulling into my driveway. "Ivy I will call you later I'm at home and Troy his here before so he probably trying to cook dinner."

"Aight, I gotta go anyways Boyfriend 2 coming over tonight and I got to clean up."

"Bye, love you."

"Love you too Emerson."

I disconnected the call and grabbed my pursing getting out my car. It's was eleven at night and I pretty sure Troy would be sleep by now so he can leave for work in the morning.

Walking into the house all the lights were out except for living room light. I sat my purse down on the table.

"Hey babe." Troy walked over to me and hugged me.

"Hey..." I looked in my living room. It was dirty as hell. "Troy what's up with my living room?"

"Oh see I had a couple friends over today we played 2k and chilled-"

"Okay, but that's not explaining my living room Troy. Clean it up and it better be done by time I get out the shower." I walked towards the staircase.