7.

Didn't proof read...

Omniscient

Emerson had finally calmed Iverson down by pulling her to the side and having a one on one conversation with her.

"Iverson please don't embarrass me."

"Girl chill out I ain't gone do nothing, if anything I'm gone be quiet and I might even leave."

"Your not leaving, you are staying with me." Emerson picked at her nails.

"Yeah we will see." Iverson walked away.
Walking back into the living Iverson smiled hard before seating two seats away from August and Emerson sat in the love seat wrapping her cover around her.

"There's pizza in the kitchen, and beer and water in the fridge you guys." Emerson told them because it was starting to become awkward.

"Aight." August got up and walked into the kitchen. He grabbed two slices of pizza and a beer. It wasn't Henny but it'll do. August walked back into the living room retaining his seat back.

As they ate a comfortable silence swept over them as they watched Tv.

After they were done eating Iverson all of a sudden had to 'go'. Emerson knew what Iverson was doing. She sat next to August. "Wanna play UNO?" She asked.

"There's no point in playin' if I'm goin' ta win." August smiled as he followed Emerson to the dining table.

"Who said you were going to win? I got tricks up my sleeve." Emerson popped her Imaginary collar.

August chuckled as he shook his head. "If I win you got to kiss me." He pierced his eyes with Emerson.

"August, you know I have a boyfriend-"

"Emerson 9 times outta 10 dat nigga prolly cheatin' plus I know you want it. Everyone wants a piece of Aug."

"Boy if you don't get." Emerson shook her head as she shuffled the cards. After she got the cards situated she dealt seven cards to August and seven cards for herself. "Best out of 3."

"You never answered my question." August looked down at his hand.

Emerson thought long and hard about it. Yes, she wanted to kiss August. Yes, she knew it was wrong and it was basically betraying Troy. Emerson knew not to kiss and tell. Troy has yet to come home since he was at the hospital with his cousin. He isn't answering her phone calls or replying to her messages.

"Fuck it." Emerson sighed. "But you have to drink toilet water if I win." August shrugged his shoulders knowing he wasn't going to lose.

The first game August won. The second game Emerson won. Now they were in the third game and it could be anyone's game.

"Draw four and the color is red." Emerson slapped down the card. August picked up his four cards. He smiled because he picked two draw fours.

After 10 minutes of picking up and throwing down cards August had three cards left while Emerson had one. August had two draw fours and a green. While Emerson had a blue card.

"August go!" Emerson snapped him from his thoughts. "Ok damn rushin' me." August got ready to win.

"Draw four, draw four, uno, color is green, uno uno out." August put his hand down. "You son of a-" August cut her off.