11.

I didn't proof read all like that so excuse mistakes. Btw, this chapter took along time because I practically re-wrote this chapter three times and I'm kind of iffy about it.

I also have like 4 gifs in this chapter and its a short chapter. Your welcome I know y'all didn't want to be reading this chapter for twenty minutes straight.

On with the story..😊

~Kay💕

August

I had just dropped Emerson off at work and I was on my way ta my mama house. I ain't been over there since I got the hospital so I wanted ta see what's been goin' on. Before I go I stopped ta get some breakfast.

I pulled up inta' my mama's driveway. Killing the engine I grabbed the food and got out. I made my way up the stone pathway. I used my keys to get in.

"Mama!" I yelled walkin' inta' the livin' room.

"Boy stop allat' damn yellin'." My maw came from the kitchen wit ha' coffee cup.

"My bad." I walked towards her givin' ha a side hug and a kiss on ha forehead. "What you been doin'?"

"I ain't been doin' much." I followed her inta' the dinin' room. "Ya nieces called hea' lookin' fa you."

"They did." I grabbed my food out the bag. "I miss them, a whole lot." I chuckled lightly.

"They miss you too. Chandra ain't got no way ta come hea'. I miss my grandbabies' but I got work and stuff ta handle."

"Yeah, I feel you maw. I'm tryin' ta get a spot somewhea' so I produce some music." I chewed my food.

"That's good atleast you doin' sumthin'."

"Yeah." I smiled as my mind darted towards Emerson.

"What you ova' there smilin' fa?" Mama broke me from my thoughts.

"Just thinkin' about someone."

"Who is she?" Mama smiled scootin' her empty plate to the side.

Just thinkin' 'bout her bring a smile ta my face. "Her name is Emerson she is just gorgeous, her personality is amazing, she has pretty smile, perfect caramel skin, and she got a fat-"

"That's enough boy." She chuckled. "You must really like her. You talkin' 'bout ha and everythang'."

"I do. I can talk about ha' fa hours." I bit my lip.