6.

Emerson in the mm :)
August

A nigga was finally going home today. I was ready ta get the hell up outta hea' since I woke up. Niggas been stickin' me wit needles and shit.

"Can you get up baby?" My mama asked me.

"Maw, I'm straight." I got up and stretched. I grabbed my hat off the dresser.

I need ta get Emerson number before I headed up out.

"You got everything Aug?" My sister asked grabbing my bag with all my belongings.

"Yeah." I told her grabbing my discharge papers.

"We gotta wait for them to bring you the wheelchair." Maw told me.

"Ion need a wheelchair maw I can walk."

"They gone give it to you anyways."

After two minutes of waiting they bring my wheelchair and surprisingly Emerson brought it up.

I pulled her to the side and asked to her to give me her number.

"Where's your phone?" Emerson asked with her hand out.

I forgot ta buy me a new phone since I been in here.

"Ion got it. Let me use yours." I asked and she was hesitant at first but then she gave in and handed it to me.

I put my number under 'BigDaddyAug❤️' and handed her, her phone back.

"August!" Emerson laughed looking down at her phone.

"You betta' not change it and you betta' use it too or I will have someone find your number." I smiled and kissed and hugged her before sittin in the wheelchair.

Emerson stood there staring at me like I done shot her or some shit...

-

Emerson

I stood there staring at August. He really just kissed me. Well he didn't kiss me, kiss me he kissed my cheek.

"Don't call me yet, cause I ain't got my phone but call me tanight that's when I'll have it." He told me as Ms.Sheila rolled him out.

I gathered my self together from what just happened and left out August room. I or on with my day so these seven hours I have left can go by fast.

Getting home to an empty house as usual I did my normal routine of showering, getting dress and trying to eat.

Troy is still at the hospital with his supposedly cousin. I had a chance to meet her. She's about my age and she has a baby on the way.

I been feeling lonely lately like there is a part of something missing. I mean I have a sister, and my grandparents, and I barely have Troy.

I just feel empty. No, I haven't had sex. It's been a while too. Troy has so many hours at work there's no time even when I am in the mood he isn't.

I decided to order a pizza and invite over my sister and Sami I would invite August but I don't know if he has his phone. I will text him after I call my sister.

On the second ring Iverson answered.

"Hey sissy." Iverson answered.