5.

Something Quick..Guys please vote and comment on my book. Also I'm going to start to speed things up in this chapter. The meaning of the title will take place sometime in the middle of this book. On with the story...
—Yours Truly

Emerson

"Hello?" A female voice answered. I furrowed my eyebrows looking at the number to make sure I was calling Troy. It was the correct number.

"Who is this?" I asked walking towards my car.

"Tiana, who is this?" Tiana answered with an attitude.

"Don't worry about who it is put Troy on phone now." I unlocked my car doors getting in.

"Hey baby." Troy answered as if nothing is wrong.

"Don't hey baby me. Who is she?"

"Baby chill...She's my cousin."

"Oh, I'm sorry." I felt kind of embarrassed for assuming something.

"It's fine baby stop always assuming the bad." Troy said.

"Okay." I sighed. "Is everything alright? Do I need to come up there?" I asked driving out the parking lot.

"No." He answered quickly. "I mean no. I know it's your lunch and I want you to go eat I'm starting to me the little meat
You had on yo bones."

I smiled before exchanging goodbyes and hanging up the phone call. It was a gloomy day today, the skies were grey and the air smelt of rain. I could tell I was going to sleep good tonight.

I decided to go to Wendy's and get a four for four meal. I decided to get Troy and his cousin something because it will be rude just eating in there face.

August

"Damn T I haven't smoked dis shit in a long time." I said inhaling the smoke and passing it to T.

"What the fuck am I'm smoking?" T asked looking at the very small blunt I had passed him.

"Shit my bad man." I chuckled turning back towards the hospital. We had been out there for about twenty minutes so I know they prolly lookin' fa me.

We walked in my room and a laid down cause I really started feelin' a little light headed. It's prolly from me smoking and being on them drugs they got me on.

Just as I got comfortable Emerson came in with a bag food. I ain't gone lie a nigga caught the munchies.

"Hey, I figured you guys would be back by now." Emerson sat he bag on my table. "Y'all want burgers? My boyfriend and his cousin don't want it." She emphasized cousin.

I knew a pretty girl thang like Emerson had a boyfriend, but not fa' long....

Shit, my mouth started waterin'. "Yeah we want them." I said takin' the bag and grabbin' a burger out the bag and giving the bag to T.

"Thanks." T told Emerson.

"It's no probably, do you guys mine if I stay in here for the rest of my lunch break?" Emerson asked with her hands behind her back.