The Extraterrestrial ( Dominic )

Name: Dominic
Age: ??
Species: ??
Zodiac: Libra ♎
Nationality: British?
Personality:
- quiet
- kind of obnoxious
- out of the ordinary

✖ ✖ ✖

Your first day at Night School was... Confusing...

Some times your things would disappear, even when you just had it in your hand! Other times you would be walking somewhere... And then find yourself in a completely different place. You didn't know what was happening, but you assumed it was just your fellow students picking on you.

However, you drew the line when it began getting annoying.

"Okay, enough!" you said angrily to nothing. "Whoever is doing this, stop it right now!"

In the completely empty hallway, you heard a low chuckle that didn't have a source. You whirled around, hoping to see whoever was playing games with you, but only say nothing. There was a tap on your shoulder, and you turned, an albino boy standing behind you.

"So, are you done messing around?" you asked, crossing your arms with a raised brow.

"Aw, c'mon, I was just having fun." he said with an innocent smile.

"Who are you again?" you said, hoping to strike a cord, and it did slightly.

"Hey, that's hurtful," the guy pouted. "I'm Dominic. And you're (Y/N)."

"H-How do you know my name?" you blinked a little creeped out.

"I'm telepathic, love," he said, pointing to his head.

"And... What are you, exactly?"

"If I told you that, your brain would liquefy and run out of your ears." he smirked.

"Okay, everything you're saying just creeps me out more." you said, rolling your eyes as you walked by him. "And anyways, I have to go to class."

Suddenly, the hallway vanished, and you were in a desk in the class you had been heading to. Your eyes went wide as you looked around, no one seeming to notice anything odd about you.

A voice in your head made you nearly jump out of your skin. "I hope we meet again, love, you're fun to pick at."