The Ringmaster ( Phillipe )

Name: Phillipe Madrano
Age: 19 ( you're 18 )
Species: Giant
Zodiac: Gemini ♋
Nationality: French-Spanish
Personality:
- kind of psychotic
- happy one second, angry the next
- great sense of humor

✖ ✖ ✖

Your first day of Night School was stressful. First, you had tons of homework to worry about, since you missed out on a lot of school, then there was everyone staring at your freakishly long, skinny legs. You weren't a giant... Your legs were just longer than what was considered normal. You did everything you could to hide your freakish flaw, but nothing seemed to work!

You had just about had it, up until you ran into the freakishly tall, extravagantly dressed follow in the hallway. He smiled really big down at you, then bowed and kissed your hand, making you blush.

"Good afternoon, madam! My name is Phillipe Madrano, and I couldn't help but notice how lovely your legs were!"

"Ah... Thank you..." you said, your face red in embarrassment.

"Why do you keep such magnificent walkers covered, might I ask?" he asked, kneeling down and taking one of your long legs in his gloved hands so he could examine it closer.

Your heart picked up its pace, close to passing out when you felt how gentle his touch was. "W-Well... I'm a little insecure about them..."

"Insecure?!" he gasped loudly, making you flinch. Then he tutted, shaking his head. "No, no, no, this will not do! You mustn't cover up such a prominent feature of yourself, much like a lovely necklace, you must proudly flaunt it!"

"Y-You really think so...?" you asked, shyly playing with a strand of your hair.

"Oh yes! In fact, my freak show very much would like to have a member such as yourself," he said, standing up straight and wrapping his arm around your shoulders, pulling you into his side as he stretched out his hand and stared into the distance dramatically. "Cirque du Frique! The home of all things freaky and flawed."

"Oh, wow..." you said, your eyes lighting up in interest. "That actually sounds really fun! Where do I sign up?"

"Sign up? No need!" he said, a cane appearing in his hand as he tapped your legs gently. "You were one of us from the moment you walked through the doors!"

"Really?" you said, completely dazzled by him and his speech.

"Absolutely," he said, pulling a card out of his coat and flourishing it to you. "Please, if you have the time, do come and visit us!"

You took the card, examining the words written on it and the address down below. You looked back up, but Phillipe was gone...

He was weird... You thought, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear with a blush. I kind of like it, though.