Ch. 03

"Jin Lin-ssi!" Crystal chanted as soon as her eyes drop on my appearance.

Crystal Lee, she's my only friend in this school. She knows how to speak English that's why we get a long together easily. She's the only one who approached me during my first day here in school. Actually, we have a different personality. Like, she's girly, carefree and bubbly. While me, kinda cold, boyish and badass. I rarely talk to others so its really a mystery why I got close to this girl.

"Hey?" Crystal said that caused me to pull back my thoughts.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I apologized at her. I'm the type that will apologize over small things. My mom taught me that I should apologize even if its a small thing as long as you've damaged or hurt someone.

"Quit apologizing over little things! Okay? By the way, who are they? And where's your bike?" she asked

"Ow, the one that I'm with a while ago?"

"Yes."

"I bumped into that car as I ride my bike. And the owner said that he will drop me by here. So, yeah." I explained to her what happened to me earlier

" I explained to her what happened to me earlier

"Ms. Kwon."

"Ms. Kwon"

"Ms. Kwon!!" I heard someone exclaimed my surname.

I slowly opened my eyes as I see the blurry vision of a woman in front of me. Until the blur faded away, I cussed in shock because of what I saw.

"Holy shit.." I silently cussed.

"You're sleeping in my class, again. And this is ain't the second time. Its the fourth time I caught you sleeping in my class." the teacher said with a mad tone in her voice.

Ow, I think I'm goin' to have a second warning letter from the guidance council, I guess? Gahd.

"And not only that, you always cut classes too! And Mr. Jang caught you doing that!

"I'm sorry, Ma'am" I apologized to her and bowed a bit.

"Meet me after classes at the faculty room."

Oh shit. I hate this feeling of mine.

___

Its already break time. Or shall we say, lunch time.

I stayed at my desk, laying down. I'm really tired. Just to let you know again, I got home around 4 AM and I woke up 7 AM. And then got bumped into a car and. . oh right! I remember.

I packed my things up and then I saw an appearance of Crystal Lee.

"Where are you going? Are you goin to cut classes?" She asked me. Oh, nice thing she's here.

"Wanna come with me? I'm going somewhere" I invited her since I'm not really familiar in this campus. Its too big just like a zoo.

"So you're cutting classes again!?" She asked.