Ch. 07

[A/N]
Ayo wassup guys. Please follow Rhojhelyn on IG ▶@rhojxxi

Enjoy the chapter!

■■■■

"What are you all doin' in my house?" He said, referring to the three guys living in with me.

"Chillin'" Jay sunbae said calmly, still looking at the TV screen.

"Ah--" I was about to speak up when Simon sunbae grabbed my wrist.

"Let them handle this." Simon sunbae whispered.

"This is not your house. And you can't live in with her. She's a girl. I can't entrust her to you." Oppa said like he's losing a grip.

"She trust us more than she trust you." Jay sunbae said.

"What?"

"Just stay here. We got this." Simon sunbae whispered to me. And went to them.

I can feel the tension between them. I'm in the war.

"We can't let Ji Lin-ssi live here alone. Its too dangerous." Simon sunbae said.

"Dangerous? What do you think about you? Harmless people? The hell. Cut that crap out. You all are bad influence to her. That's why she keep on cut classes to hang out with you guys." Oppa said in a mad tone.

I can't hold on anymore. I need to speak. The fuck.

"Yah! Stop jumping into conclusions! Are you sure about that? Oh well. They are right. I trust them more than I trust you, my dearest brother. I have two part time jobs.--" I was cut off when Gray-ssi spoke.

"She entered underground rapping and rap battles every night after her shift. That's why she always go home around 3 AM." He said.

"U-underground rapping? Is t-that true?" Oppa said, stuttering. He was shock

"Yes." I answered.

"You should've told me earlier." He was amused. The heck why?

The next I knew is that he hugged me.

I looked at sunbaes and Gray-ssi. "What happend to him?" I mouthed them. They answered me a smile.

What the hell is happening?

"I'm so proud of you." I heard my brother said.

What?

"Proud of me? What?" I asked him curiously.

"Because you are an underground rapper. The underground world. I've never been into that." He said.

"What now?" I said.

"I'm just an idol rapper." He said. The hell. I really don't get it.

"And?"

"I'm proud that I have a sister that is an underground rapper. Tougher, braver, stonger, wiser, and more clever than me." He said.

"Ow. Is that so? Okay." I only said. I'm just acting as a stone hearted little sister.

"And about your studies" my brother added.

Damn. Did he mention studies? I hate school shit. School shit is the real hell, not the underground world. -.-

"We will help her." Jay sunbae said.

What? They will help me? How? Especially math? Like, how to add their moans and multiply it with their bitches? Just can't imagine.

"Okay. I want her to recieve many awards from school. If you can't make your mission, I will kick you all out from this house." My brother said.