Ch. 09

The cops were chasing the group of deliquent juveniles that were running away from them as fast as they could. They were running along those crowded pavements of Seoul and sneaking to the dark area of the city. Hoping not to get busted by them.

"Shit." Ji Lin cussed and stopped from running. She bumped into a guy. A tall guy that she thinks she is familliar to.

Her cigarette fell unto the ground caused by the incident. The cops' whistle caused Ji Lin's eyes went wide open in shock. Her system was filled with electrostatic nerves; she got panic.

"I'm sorry-- Ji Lin-ssi?" The guy called her after he familiarized her face. The guy she never expect to see in the midst of war between her and cops. She looked up. There, she saw him. Their eyes met.

"Simon sunbae," only she said in a cold tone of her voice.

"Ji Lin-ssi! C'mon! The cops are coming! They'll gonna eat us alive! Let's go!" Her company called for her to run away since the cops were coming into their place.

"Damn it." She cussed and put her hood on. She was about to run when Simon held her arm that caused her to grunt.

"Ah shit!" She shouted at the top of her lungs and held her arm. She was hurt.

■■■■
Ji Lin's POV

I jumped off from the gate and ran away from that place.

Damn. I just went out from the club to smoke but I end up beating up those assholes. So much bullshit for today.

"Argh" I grunted. I noticed that my wound in my hand caused by the incident a while ago at the park with Jungkook was still bleeding.

I felt pain near my cheeks. I pressed the part where it hurts. And damn, there's a blood.

There was a bench near the sidewalk so I sat there and wiped off the blood.

"Damn Jilin Kwon, you just beated up a bunch of motherfuckers. Nothing changed. Its really you haha" I talked to myself and laughed stupidly.

"바보야 paboya (stupid)" A voice suddenly said. I searched for the owner of the voice and there, I saw him.

"Why are you talking to yourself and laughing alone? Are you some kind of psycho?" Minho asked me curiosly looking at me with his furrowed eyebrows.

"Wait, did someone beat you up? You look like hurt." He added while scanning his eyes on me.

"Why are you here? How did you find me?" I asked him.

He was about to answer me when my phone rang.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and looked at the screen to see who was calling.

Mom calling..

Accept ▶Decline

I slided my thumb through the screen to answer the call.

"Yes mom?" I said.

[How are you Jenn? How's Korea? I'm sorry I didn't able to call you these past few days. I'm very busy with my work.] I heard mom from the other line.

"Its okay. I understand mom. I'm doin' good here in Korea. I'm just not used to their food and the atmosphere. And I'm gaining few friends in here."

[Good to hear that. Did you already meet your dad? He told me that he didn't see you. I already told you the address where your dad lives.]