Ch. 18

a/n: been a long time, just thought of updating even though i still have plates to pass.

-
  I spent my vacation hanging out with Jaewon. I met some of his friends. He became close to Crystal and also Simon. Even though Gray and Jay are still bitter, they became friends with him.

  Last two weeks before the class will start. I haven't been with my brother since he got a very tight schedule.

  "Your brother just texted me he's free for two days." Simon said while scrolling through his phone. Sipping my cup of coffee, I decided to read my messages.

Crystal
¬ i hate school
Jay
¬ i forgot my keys
Bro Jiyong
¬ I'll be home tomorrow

I let out a heavy sigh.

Still no message from Jaewon.

Its been two days.

you are calling
Gwangmin..

"Hello? Jilin?" he said on the other line

"Hey! uhm, can I just ask if you have seen Jaewon? He isn't messaging me for two days so I was kinda.. worried if something happened to him? Are you with him?" I asked him directly and heard noises in the background. He became quiet for a second

"Uh.. no.. I didn't see him either.. yeah." he seemed hesistant to answer.

"Oh, is that so.." I said and sighed.

"Have you tried calling him?" he asked as if I'm that dumb not to think of that.

"Yeah, a lot. But it just keep ringing. He won't answer. Anyway, thank you. Bye!" I said and hung up the phone call.

What happened to him?

"Who was that?" Simon asked while he sat across my seat at the dining table.

"Its Jaewon's friend. I asked if he saw him because he hasn't been replying my texts or answering my calls." I rant and took a sip of my coffee.

"Why does it bother you though?"

"Because he is my friend!" Unintentionally raised my voice. I took a deep breath.

".. and I care about him."

  Simon looked unsatisfied of what I've said. He shook his head and smirked. After that he stood up and walked his way to his room.