Ch. 13

[A/N]
author is fresh from break up haha anyways, new chappy! just a short update, hope you'd like this xoxo

Ji Lin's POV

Its been a month and half passed by since I was discharged from the hospital. And its been three months since those three ahjussis moved in to my house. Jay, he's so busy these past few days. He told me that he's preparing for his upcoming album. So does, Kiseok ahjussi. Gray? We've been going out lately. And I enjoy his company a lot.

"What's that?" I asked my brother the moment I noticed pile of papers on his desk. As I placed the plate with fruits on it. Jiyong decided to stay with me for two days. I asked him earlier why, he said that he missed me a lot. And that's unbelievable. Just like how unicorns exist. Unbelievable. Wait, do unicorns exist?

"YGE's going to have an audition. And I've also heard that JYP and STARSHIP are doing the same too. Many entertainments are looking for trainees, especially coming from foreign countries." He said as he runs his fingers through his hair.

"Should I give it a try? Hehe" I asked his opinion and grinned. Who knows? I'm the next shining superstar after my brother. G-dragon's girl version, like what they've said.

"Its up to you. Its not that easy to get passed on auditions. And more importantly, the training is no easy." He spitted those words like he's threatening me. I just nod.

"Give me each of entertainment's schedules of their audition." I said as I open my palm forward to him. He looked like shock after what I've said.

"Are you serious?" He said and faced me as his eyebrows furrowed. I chuckled off his facial expression.

"Just kidding brother," I said and pretended to about to exit from his room

"I almost fell for it," he commented and sigh.

"Just kidding again, I'm really serious about it." I said with serious tone in my voice.

"Well, goodluck lil' sis." He said and handed me the paper.

■■■■

"What are you doing?" Jay said the moment he entered the house. And yup, I can smell alcohol from him. I turned off the music player and faced him with a tired face.

"I'm preparing." I said, panting. His eyebrows met and it looked like his curious, I can tell.

"Preparing for what?" He asked as he slumps on the sofa. I walked forward to him and sat beside him with merely foot distance between us.

"Audition, at JYP, STARSHIP and YG" I said excitingly but Jay seemed not happy about the news. He gave me a heavy sigh.

"So you want to be a kpop idol?" He asked me seriously that made me stiffen up. I was loss of words. So I glanced at the ground.

"You speak broken korean just like me. You can't even spell correctly your name in hangul. You looked like pure American. You don't even have the stamina. Yet you want to be an idol?" He said with a loud voice. He's like mad.

"Is it bad to dream big, Jay?" I asked him. He's getting into my nerves, really.

"Its not bad to dream big! Its just, your dream is too big! Its impossible for a foreign like you!" He said with anger. So I stood up infront of him.

"So you look down on me? Jay, you also came from states too just to remind you! And you made it! If you made it, I also can do it!"

"You're wrong. Yes, I made it there. I was there. And people judge me. No one can understand me since I speak broken korean. No one can relate what I was saying. People say I must quit from the group and go back from where place I came from. They say I'm a foreign douché bag came from states. Excess baggage. The industry is too harsh, too violent, too narrow minded. And a twig like you can't handle it. You can't survive with those people. Underground is really different from the spotlight of a superstar. I'm just protecting you from all the shits I've experienced back then. I don't want you to get hurt." He said, unfolding the truth and with sincerity at the last part.