Ch. 08

[A/N]
My eyes are swollen, why? I keep on crying bcs I didn't able to attend Dean's showcase last night. Huhu

Btw, enjoy this chapter.

■■■■
Gray's POV

"She's absent today"

What?

"Waaah Crystal. Who are they?" Another girl said and clung into the girl she called Crystal.

"Ji Lin is absent today right?" The girl named Crystal, asked the girl.

"Yeah. I saw her this morning. She came here too early and then she and Jungkook ran out together from the campus. I think they're dating or what. They're both absent" the girl said.

"By the way, who are you?" Crystal asked

"We are her brothers." Simon hyung said and we left the room.

■■■■

Ji Lin's POV

"Jungkook-ssi!" I called him.

"Yeah? Have you decided?" He asked me.

We were sitting on the bench, having some break since we got tired playing.

We had a lot of fun as the time goes by. Its the first time I hang out with Jungkook and I enjoy his company a lot.

"Let's try that." I said and pointed the Ferris Wheel.

"Okay. I will just buy tickets for us. Wait here." He said and smiled widely.

I nodded and he left.

I heard my phone rings.

Crystal calling. . .

▶Accept     ▶Decline

I accepted the phone call.

"Yeah?"

[Mygahd! I didn't know that you have three handsome brothers!] Crystal said on the other line.

"Huh?"

[Two guys went here a while ago. They asked if you're here in school. And they said that they are your brothers]

What the fuck?

"Ji Lin-ssi!" Jungkook said cheerfully and walked unto my place.

"You got it already?" I asked him and smiled.

"Yeah. Let's go?" He said and offered his hand to me.

"Wait, you're on a phone call." He said when he noticed my phone.

Oh shit. I forgot.

I hang up the phone call directly.

"Let's go." I said.

■■■■

"We're here." I told Jungkook and got off from my bike.

"Oh. So, see you tomorrow then?" He said and smiled.

"Thank you for today. I hope we could hang out more often. Bye and goodnight." I said and waved at him.

"Take care. Goodnight." He said and left.

I went inside to the house. I took off my shoes and socks and put them aside. I looked at to the receiving area, no one was there.