Ch. 10

Ji Lin's POV

My eyes went open when the clock's short hand was pointing at 5. I rubbed my eyes and stretched my arms wide and up. My mouth went circular; I yawned. I scanned the room where I slept in. My eyes fell unto the guy under my bed. He was sleeping soundly with a blanket, covering his body.

"Good Morning," a voice sudden said. My eyes were searching for the person who spoke. Until I saw Taehyun's appearance from the open door.

I cheerfully smiled at him.

These past few days hanging out with them, I've got closer to these guys and I really enjoy hanging out with them lately especially when the guys next dorm will come over and hang out with us too.

"Its too early." He stated. I looked at him.

"I've decided.. to go home." I said and turned my sight to the window. The sun was ready to rise in any moment.

"Ow, jinjja? Did you already miss your mates?" He asked me as he walks to my place and sat beside me.

"Hell nah. I don't miss them. I just need to go home since my things are there and I also need to attend my classes even though I really really really hate school. But don't worry, I will visit here, often. So that you will not miss me." I said and smirked.

"Its okay you'll not come here. We're not going to miss you, anyways." He said and grinned. I roughly poke his arm.

"Yah!"

"Hello, good morning!" Seungyoon, Seunghoon and Jinwoo said in chorus. They stepped in to the room and woke up the huge boy, Minho.

"Yah, wake up!" - Jinwoo

"Yah yah Song Minho! Aish, you rascal jinjja.." - Seunghoon

"Yah Song Minho get up there or I will call your eomma-nim" Seungyoon said and picked up his phone from his pocket. He was dialling someone's number and the other line answered.

"Hello Minho eomma-nim?" Seungyoon said that made Minho arise from sleeping.

"Yah yah yah Kang Seungyoon!" Minho groaned that made us laugh out loud. Minho was so cute

"Minho eomma-nim, Minho wants to talk to you" Seungyoon said and gave his phone to Minho. He glared at Seungyoon.

"Yeoboseo? Eomma? Bogoshiposeo eomma. I'm hanging up eomma, bye! Take care!" Minho said and directly hang up the phone call. We laughed.

"Aish jinjja.. Yah!--" -Minho

Minho didn't continue what he was about to say next because out of the blue, my phone rang.

"Damn. Who the fuck is calling? I will really put the person calling to the Gehenna." I mumured. I picked up my phone from the bed.

Ssam D sunbae
calling..

▶Accept   ▶Decline

"Its him, am I right?" Minho guessed. I gave him a nod, saying that he's correct.

"You should answer that phone call." Jinwoo said and looked at me seriously

"Yeah yeah. I will." I said. I slided my thumb through the screen and answered the phone call. The five guys went out from the room, leaving me alone to have some privacy.

[Enough of playing with your game] Simon sunbae said on the other line with like a mad tone in his voice.

Well, I'm not fucking afraid of him.