Ch. 14

Ji Lin's POV

"Jenn? Woah, long time no see my dear neighbor" he said and smirked. Another well damned asshole again.

Joshua Hong, my neighbor when I was at Los Angeles. The good looking guy next door.

We didn't go to the same school but he screw me up so well.

He always see me ditching classes and go out with my friends. And whenever I got home, he'll be in our house chatting with my sister and he'll ask me "Oh Jenn, you got home so late? How's school?" and a grin will appear on his face. Yes, he always threaten me.

"Why are you here in Korea? You can't even understand korean language" I told him and smirked. He chuckled.

"You can't even spell your name in hangul correctly." He said and laughed.

Well, we both suck in Korean. We are usually like this, burning each other's souls.

"Why are you here, Josh? What brings you here? in this country?" I asked him seriously. He gave me a timid smile.

"Up for audition. What about you?"

"They sent me here." I told him. He patted my head and said,

"Aw, poor ugly duckling, exiled to this country"

"You still have not changed. Still an  arrogant asshole."

"I know, I'm a good looking guy, stop mentioning about it and thank you for appreciating my handsomeness, that is so kind of you." He said bluntly and smiled like an innocent kid.

"When did I mention that you're handsome? Are you insane? Wait, Do you have mirrors at home?"

"Yes we have, why?"

"How come you have not discovered your ugly ass face dude?"

"I'm sorry?" And then his face showed an annoyed reaction.

"Josh, I gotta go now. See you around! bye!" I told him and ditched. He'll probably forget what I've said a while ago.. maybe.

After few walks around Myeondeong, an appearance of a tall guy suddenly popped out of nowhere. He looked so formal with his sleeves and hairdo. He stared at me for like a minute from head to toe.

"I like your presence, your aura." He gave feedback randomly and looked me in eye to eye.

"I'm Mr. Shin, from SM Entertainment. Looking and scouting talents." He said and offered a handshake which I took so. He smiled warmly so do I.

"We are looking for trainees and I guess, you are qualified to be so. Just show off your talents during the auditions. If you don't have any, you might be fit in modeling. Your aura is so celebrity-ish type, and angst cold vibe which what we are looking for. So, are you interested?" Mr. Shin said his narrative. I paused for a moment to gather my thoughts.

"Yeah, uhm.. sure. I.. I'll give it a shot." I respond and gave him a warm smile. He then took out his wallet and gave me their company's calling card.

"By the way, can I have your name?" He asked which made me confused for a second.

"My name? Korean or English?" I asked with my eyebrows furrowed. He chuckled a bit of my reponse.

"The Korean one of course. "

"Kwon Ji Lin"

"Oh okay, Ji Lin. See you at the auditions"

■■■

"Okay, so why this house a total mess?" I stated as my foot stepped in my house. Kiseok ahjussi directly went to me and got my bag.