Ch. 04

[A/N]
Hello guys. 미안헤 for late UD. We just had our exams. I was so busy sleeping in class just like Ji Lin haha. I just finished SMTM5 ep. 07, 08 and 09. I'm really rooting for BeWhy. Flowsick didn't get into semis :( oh well enough for that. Enjoy this chapter! Vote vote vote! I sarang y'all!

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
"Mom? Dad? Eonnie? Oppa? where are you?"  the little girl asked to the darkness that greeted her the moment she woke up in her room.

"Mom! Dad!" she cried and cried. The innocent child was left alone in their house. For three days, the darkness was her sanctuary.

"Jenn!" the mother shouted as she see her bloody little child laying down on the floor, unconsious.

"She's dead."

"Hey."

"Hey?"

I can feel someone poked me that caused me to woke up.

Was that a dream?

I pinched myself.
Damn. That hurts.

"You're weird." I looked up to the guy who spoke.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing. You need to go home now." He said.

Waitㅡwhere am I?

My eyes turned around, looking for what place is this.

Oh shit. I'm now at ****.

"The show is done. After you performed, you went here and slept. Are you okay?" He asked with caring tone of his voice.

"Yes. I'm okay. I'm just. . lack of sleep, sunbae." and then I stood up. I really need to go home.

Until the door creaked open; revealing the two tall guys.

"Hey!" Simon sunbae said with a cheerful voice.

"Oh hyung. You're here." Jay sunbae said and then stood up.

"No, I'm not here. Its my spirit. Obviously Jaebeom." Simon said with a 'duh' expression of his face. He's really a funny guy haha

"Who is he?" I asked Simon sunbae. I'm reffering to the guy beside him. I haven't seen him before.

Maybe a rookie too, like me

"Oh, meet my friend, Gray. We're in the same record label." - Simon

"Hello. I'm Gray. Nice to meet y'all." The guy named Gray said and smiled to us. No doubt, he's really handsome.

But sorry, I don't have interest to guys. Haha

"Hello. Nice to meet you bro." Jay sunbae said and smiled too.

Gahd. I'm with these beautiful creatures.

"Hi. I'm Alpha Juno." I said and put small smile to my lips.

"Nice name. Where did you get that from?"

"From my mind, probably." I said without thinking. Like a freestyle rap? Hehe

"Oh hahaha you're like me." Simon sunbae said and laughed. I also noticed our similarities in attitude.

"By the way, do you have any siblings? Your face looks like familiar to me" Gray said.

Should I say it to them? Aish.

"I have a brother." I said without thinking again. Damn

They looked at me in shock. I don't really talk about my personal life to my sunbaes. They don't even know my full name. I seperate my personal life from my carrer lmao. Carrer being a rapper.