7

I smiled as I wrapped my hair into a bobble. I was finally changing the colour of my dip dye. I couldn't wait to show Caz and Jimin tomorrow. I sat at my desk and opened my laptop to check my emails. I had been secretly applying to colleges for after school finishes this year. I'm so nervous but excited too. I guess that's the fun of being a year 11. The timer dinged and I washed the dye off my hair and smiled as I got out the shower and blow dried my hair. My natural curls fell down my back and I smiled as I got ready into my pj's before going to sleep. Tomorrow was Friday and I had a date with Jimin to Caz's party. I'm not going to lie but Jimin is pretty cute. I smiled at the thought of us going together before falling asleep.

The alarm for school went off and I groaned turning over and pressing mute on it. I groaned and got out of bed before trudging over to my closet to pick something out for day and Caz's party since it's straight after school. I smiled as I rummaged through all my dresses that Caz and my mum had bought me until I came across the perfect outfit. 

I quickly brushed through my hair and grabbed my phone and bag before going downstairs to see my mum and dad sitting at the table

I quickly brushed through my hair and grabbed my phone and bag before going downstairs to see my mum and dad sitting at the table. I tried sneaking out until I heard my dad's voice. "And where do you think you're going dressed like that?" He bellowed. "S-school." I said shakily. "Hm, I don't think so. Now march back up them stairs and get changed into something more suitable." He said. "N-no." I said. "What did you just say to me?" He growled as he got up and came closer to me. "I-I'm sorry. I'll go change." I said before rushing up into my room and locking the door making sure he couldn't get in. I sighed as I opened the latch to my window and climbed out and locked my window from the outside before climbing down the vines and making my way to school.

I breathed in relief as I got to the gates. It comes to something when you feel safer at school than you do at your own home. I took a deep relaxing breath as I walked into the school and went to my locker. I saw Caz at her locker and I smiled walking up to her. "Hey girl we still on for tonight right?" I asked her. "Totes girl I cant wa-" She said as she turned to look at me. "OMG Y/N YOU LOOK FABULOUS. I L-O-V-E YOUR NEW HAIR GURL!" She screamed. I smiled and laughed. "Thanks Caz. I learn from the best." I said. She laughed and waved her hand. "Now, now, I am not the best....okay maybe I am." She said as she closed her lover. "Would it be okay if I brought someone to the party?" I asked her. "Of course the more the merrier." She said with a wide grin. "Great. Shall we go to class?" I asked holding my arm out for her. "We shall." She said as she linked her arm around mine and we walked down the hall to our class as people surrounded us. 

*******************

"I like this new dress sense." A voice said from behind me. I turned around to see Jimin and smiled. "What you didn't like my old style?" I questioned him. "Yes, yes I did. I just mean you look good in that dress. I mean you look good all the time but more extremely with the- HEY DID YOU CHANGE YOUR HAIR?" He asked. I laughed at him. "Nice save genius and yes I did." I said laughing. "I like it. It looks good on you." He commented. I smiled. "Thank you. Anyway I needed to talk to you." I said. "What about?" He asked. "Well Caz said you could come to the party and also she mentioned something a few days ago." I said. "Which is?" He asked. "I only met you on Monday yet she said I've been talking to you and about you for a few months now. I don't understand how that is possible." I said. Jimin took a deep breath and smiled.

 "Well the thing is there are two dimentions." He said. "Two dimentions?" I asked. He nodded. "Yes, now a day in my dimention is a month in yours." He said. "Right but I don't understand this." I said. "Well you see on monday I accidentally pulled you or your ghost form into my dimention by accident and you natural body and brian stayed here so what seems like a few days to you is actually a few months to everyone else." He explained. "Right that makes it a bit clearer but not by much." I said. "It's alright. It's a complicated concept to grasp." He chuckled. I smiled and checked the time. "I have to go now lunch is over. We're still on for tonight right?" I asked him. "Sure, for 4 hours I am visable and at that party." He said with a wink. I smiled and hugged him. "Thanks Chim. I owe you big time." I said before rushing off to class.

***************************************

Hello Everyone, I'm terribly sorry for now updating for two days. I was busy revising for my exams two of which I have tomorrow. (Music and Science) So Imma need all the luck I can get. XD I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Please vote and stuff.

Love you all

~Phantrash~