10

One thing I never expected was Jimin to kiss me back. He grabbed me and pulled me closer. He wrapped his arms around me as if he never wanted to let me go. The feeling of the kiss itself made me feel like I was in heaven. There were fireworks and angels singing. It was magical.

 We finally pulled back and Jimin rested his forehead on mine. We stood there like that in silence enjoying each others company. "You, you do know that this, us, we cant-" "I know." I said looking down. "It's against your rules." I said. He nodded and hugged me. "There has to be a way for us to be together. If I have to die so be it." I said. "No, Y/N you're not dying just to be with me." He said. "I want to be with you though and if I'm alive and human that's not going to happen." I said. "And it might not if you die either." He said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Only certain ghosts come back as spirits. Only ones that died tragically that either seek revenge or want to help others stay." He said. "Oh." I said looking down. "There has to be a way." I said. Jimin shook his head. "It's just not possible Y/N." He said. I sighed and hugged him. "I have to go." He said pushing me off of him. "I'll see you later yeah?" I asked. Jimin didn't say anything before he disappeared. I sighed and sat on my bed looking at my ceiling.

Caz suddenly called me asking me where I was. I told her I went home cause I wasn't feeling well. She obviously bought it. See that's the thing about Caz she's very dumb and doesn't pick up on these things easily. I remembered about the photo and suddenly shot up. I remember where I had seen it before. I got up and went into my desk to find the exact picture. My mum took it since er and Caz's mum used to be friends. I smiled and looked at the back and something surprised me. There was something written on it. Cassidy, Y/N and *****, 2004. We were all 6. I smiled looking at it. Wow, this was amazing. But I couldn't read the other name as it was smudged too much.

I grumbled as I walked out of my room. Why was his name smudge? Did people not want me to know who he was? Or was it just by accident. There's something weird going on here and I am going to get to the bottom of it no matter how long it takes. 

I looked around the house my parents were nowhere to be found. This was very strange. They'd always let me know they were going out before they went. They wouldn't leave me without telling me. "I hope you're happy with your little prank." I heard a voice said. "W-what?" I asked. I turned around to see my dad standing there. I gulped adn started at him in horror as he hgeld a baseball bat in his hand. Suddenly I felt something hit me across the head and I blacked out. The last thing I can remember was my dad laughing hysterically as I hit the floor.

******************************************

Hello Everyone, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I might update again later today lets see how I feel. Please vote and stuff. 

Love you all

~Phantrash~