20

It's been just over five years since Jimin and I have been together. Everything has been happy and we've been getting on with our life. Caz and Hoseok are happy together living in a house together. Jimin and I moved out of his parent's house and moved into a new one. It was really fancy and modern. 

We love it

We love it. It's in the middle of nowhere surrounded by trees. It's nearly Caz's birthday too. Jimin, Hoseok and I are planning a huge surprise party for her 21st. "CHIMCHIM!" I yelled as I was writing out the invitations. "Yes?" He asked as he popped his head through the door. "Help me." I said holding up a blank card and a pen. Jimin sighed and walked in, sitting down and taking the pen and card and began to write on it. I smiled and kissed his head as I continued working. on a few of my own cards. We finally finished all the invitations and posted them. I smiled and turned to Jimin. "She's going to love it." I said kissing him. "Hopefully." He said kissing me back. "Hmm she will." I said as I pulled back from the kiss and began to clean up the mess we had made. 

After cleaning up we fell back onto the sofa. "What do you want to watch?" He asked me. "Hm maybe a movie?" I asked. "I know that but what one doof."He said laughing. "Oh, okay, ummmmm how about ummm Divergent?" I asked. He laughed. "Really?" He asked me. "It's either that or Harry Potter take your pick." I said. "Okay fine. We'll watch Divergent." He said admitting defeat. "Yey, thank you." I said kissing his cheek before putting it on. I could see him shaking his head and sighing as I sat back on the sofa. "Go make popcorn." I said. "Okay, anything for my little princess." He said. I smiled as he got up off the sofa and went into the kitchen. I continued watching the movie until he came back with the popcorn. We cuddled up together eating the popcorn while watching the movie. 

Soon Divergent was over and we were in the middle of Insurgent when I remembered that I needed to tell Jimin something. I smiled and looked down at the floor but then frowned. I was worried about how he'd take it. How would he react? Would it be good? Would it be bad? I was worrying so much about it. I know I shouldn't but there's the slight chance that things could go all bad from here and I don't want it too. I want Jimin to stay by my side through all of this. I mean I could handle it on my own but it'd be better with him there. I took a deep breath to calm myself and Jimin looked over at me. "Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded. "Yeah, it's just this bit." I said smiling. "Okay." He said kissing my head and watching the rest of the movie. I myself decided to watch the rest of the movie and tell him the news. 

****************

I woke up in bed and scratched my head not remembering going up to bed. "You fell asleep during the movie so I carried you up to bed." Jimin said. I turned to look at him and smiled kissing him. "Thank you Chim. There's erm, something I want to talk to you about. I was meaning too last night but I fell asleep." I said. Jimin nodded and smiled. "You can tell me anything. What is it?" He asked. I sighed and looked at him before smiling slightly and letting it drop. "I'm-I'm erm." I said looking down a blush coating my cheeks. "Yes?" He asked edging me on to say what it was that I needed to tell me. "Okay, here it goes." I said taking a large and deep breath before looking at the ceiling and counting from ten backwards to calm me down enough to be able to tell him the news. "Jimin, I'm-

*************************************************

Hello Everyone, okay I get it I'm evil for leaving you on this cliffhanger. Don't worry though I will update with the rest of it soon. What do you thinks up with Y/N? What do you think she needs to tell Jimin? Comment below. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter please vote and stuff. 

Love you all

~Phantrash~