I'm Home

Imagine sitting in you and your boyfriend Keith's apartment. You were alone laying on the couch watching a movie. Keith had been gone touring for what seemed like forever now and you felt like you were dying. You missed him like crazy. The next two days were going to be hard to wait out until he got home. You turned off the tv and began to drift off to sleep on the couch. A few moments later you heard movement outside of your door followed by a knock. You forced yourself up, glancing at the clock and noticing how late it was. You approached the door and looked through the peep hole to find an unexpected visitor standing outside. You swung open the door but before you could say anything his lips were on yours and you were being pushed against the wall. He kicked the door closed with his leg and dropped his bag as his hands grabbed yours and pinned them above your head. He pulled away, leaning his forehead on yours while he caught his breath.

"Keith," you breathed, looking up into his chocolate brown puppy dog eyes.

His eyes looked dazed as he stared back at you, still breathing heavy.

"God, you have no idea how much I missed you," he said quietly.

He leaned in and left a trail of kisses down your neck, making a huge smile spread across your face. You let out a giggle and he immediately picked you up and threw you over his shoulder.

"Keith, put me down!" You squealed as he made his way to your bedroom.

He laid you down on the bed and gently climbed on top of you, pressing his body to yours.

"I'm taking you on tour with me next time," he said, those big eyes wandering over every detail of your face, cherishing each part of you.

You simply nodded and pulled him back down to you, kissing him like it was the last time you'd be able to.

A/N:
Hey guys! So like it says in the description, there's just not enough Keith Moon imagines, so I'll be writing as many as I can here. Please leave requests, vote and all those shenanigans. Hope you guys enjoy these Moonie imagines!