Turn Me On

More Keith smut for mooniesgirl 😏

"Keith, what turns you on most about life?"

He let out a little laugh as he looked up at you from where he laid next to you in the grass.

"Where did you come up with that question?" He asked.

You rested your chin on his chest, breathing in the comforting smell of cigarettes and cologne that he had.

You gave him a little shrug, "Just curious," you said as you drew little circles on his warm chest.

He gently lifted your chin to look at him, "If I'm being honest, you."

You blushed and let out a little giggle, "Me?"

He sat up, lifting you with him and biting his lip as his eyes wandered to your lips then back to your eyes, "Yes, you."

You smiled before he pressed his lips to yours and wrapped his arms around you. His kiss was fast paced and heated as he skillfully flipped you over and laid you down on the soft grass. He hovered above you, his lips moving passionately against yours as your fingers played in his brown hair. He let out a little moan as you slid your tongue over his, making him press his body hard against yours. You could feel his erection straining against the fabric of his jeans and you smiled.

You slid your hands down his chest until you reached the zipper on his pants, "Do you think we could-?"

"I most definitely think we could," he replied in a husky voice in between kisses while he picked you up and carried you into the house.

He set you down and pushed you up against the wall while your hands went for his pants zipper. You quickly slid his pants off, reaching through his boxers to stroke him. He let out a moan and pulled away from your lips to help you out of your clothes. He got you down to your bra and panties, staring with hunger at your barely clothed body standing in front of him. You smirked and reached behind you to unclasp your bra, watching his eyes widen in a amusement. Once the fabric was removed, his lips met your hardened nipples immediately. You threw your head back and tangled your fingers in his hair as he kissed down your body. He reached the top of your panties and looked up with a smirk as he heard your breath hitch in your throat. He slowly dragged them down your legs then grabbed your hips tightly. His tongue swirled over your sweet spot, making your jaw drop in pleasure and your knees weak. He moaned against you, sending vibrations through you and driving you closer and closer to your breaking point. You felt each precise movement he made, each flick of his tongue and the way his hot breath billowed between your thighs.

"Keith, I'm gonna cum," you breathed as you pressed your back against the wall and felt your stomach twisting into knots.

"Yes, you are," he said as he stood up and grabbed your legs to wrap them around his waist.

He pushed into you, making your neck arch back as you let out a cry. He held onto you tightly as he rolled his hips back and forth, filling you completely with each thrust. He hit your g-spot, making you gasp as you felt your body start to shake.

He leaned in towards your ear, his breath hot and heavy as his lips sloppily kissed at your skin, "Cum for me, love," he whispered.

You felt all your tension release with just those words. You threw your arms around his neck as your muscles tightened around him, making you fill with so many sensations. Pain and immense pleasure swirled together as he pushed into you one more time. You heard him moan before he released inside you, letting his head fall into your shoulder. You both stayed there, drenched in sweat and doing your best to catch your breath.

"I love you," he breathed exhaustedly onto your bare skin.