Sick

Imagine being stuck in bed sick. You'd been sick for what felt like ages, too tired to leave bed, barely able to eat and barely even able to sleep. You groaned as you felt your headache begin pounding again.

The door flew open to reveal Keith wearing a concerned expression.

"Are you okay? I thought I heard you call," he said, coming over and automatically feeling your forehead.

You let out a weak laugh, "No, I was just complaining to myself, that's all."

Keith gave you a small smile and leaned down and kissed your forehead, "You can complain to me if you want some company, love?"

"You're such a mom," you said as you looked up at him with a sleepy smile.
"I'm a good mom though," he said proudly, making you laugh.

He laid down next to you and wrapped his arms around you, pulling you closer to him. He was so warm against you and you turned your head to see him smiling.

"You're so comfy," you whispered, closing your eyes happily, "but you'll get sick if you stay too long."

"Love, I don't care if I get sick. Let me hold you," he said, placing a light kiss on your cheek.

You blushed, "Keith," you said sleepily.

"Yes darling?"

"I love you."

He simply pulled you closer to him as he whispered how much he loved you back and even though you felt bad, with him you somehow felt infinitely better.