Got Me

Imagine Keith trying to impress you and It was probably the cutest thing you'd ever seen

"Oh yeah, Keith? I'm pretty sure you know, I mean you've got to," Pete said quietly as the two of you watched Keith pound away on the drums, glancing at you ever so often as he did.

You blushed. You usually told Pete everything but, you still hadn't told him how you felt about Keith. He'd totally tease you non stop for it and get Roger and John in on it too. But Pete caught you blushing this time.

"Hmm," he said slyly.

You whipped your head towards him to see the smirk on his lips.

"What?" You said, as he shook his head.

"Oh, nothing," he said casually, "I'll give you too some time alone though."

You blushed even harder as he began to walk away.

"Pete!" You called in a whining voice, but he just twirled around quickly to give you a wink and then continued walking out of the room, leaving you and Keith alone.

Keith finished up whatever he was playing and let out a deep breath as he stood up and walked towards you.
He looked tuckered out and you couldn't blame him, he always played his heart out on those drums.

You felt a smile spread across your face as he skipped over to you happily. He always made you smile though with his boyish demeanor and the twinkle he always had in his eyes.

"What'd you think, (y/n)?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows at you.

You bit your lip as you tried to think of what to say. You wanted to tell him how much you liked him but you were so nervous as usual. But you were gonna do it today, without a doubt.

"You know, Keith," you began, "you don't have to try so hard to impress me, you've already got me."

A smile spread across his face so fast at your words, "Do I now?" He asked.

You nodded your head and looked down to hide your blushing cheeks. You felt him move closer to you as he placed his finger under your chin, slowly lifting your head to look at him.
His lips brushed against yours as your head was lifted up, making your breath falter.

He smiled against your lips as he whispered, "Then may I?"

"It's about time," you giggled.

Then he closed the distance between the two of you with a long kiss. You heard a door open and didn't even have to look to know it was Pete.

"That's what I thought," he laughed, as he crossed his arms, "should I leave you two alone then?"

Keith simply waved Pete away without leaving your lips.

A/N
Cheesy but I think it gets the job done for today's imagine💓
By the way! New classic rock imagines book is up with the first story so if you want, you should totally go check it out and leave some requests!