Pleasant Surprise

Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for 1k views and all the votes you guys have given this little book!! I can't wait to share more imagines about this cutie pie with you guys☺️

Imagine you and Keith bumping into each other on the street. You frantically picked up your stuff, embarrassed by your own clumsiness. You looked up at the man you'd bumped into and blushed even harder. He was absolutely gorgeous with huge brown eyes, a mop of dark hair, and the loveliest smile you'd ever seen.

"I-uhm, I am so sorry," you said, clutching your purse nervously, you were never good at talking to guys, especially guys who looked like him.

His eyes studied you curiously, a glimmer in them that gave you butterflies.

"No, no, it's no problem at all. If anything, you've made my day, miss..?"

"(Y/n)," you said quickly, "my names (y/n)."

"That's my favorite name, you know," he said with a wink.

You laughed, feeling a little less nervous with each word the two of you spoke, "I bet you say that to all the girls you bump into."

He chuckled as he admired your sense of humor.

"You're the first, actually."

You scoffed.

"No, I absolutely mean it!"

"Okay, okay," you said smiling up at him, enjoying every bit of this new person, "what's yours?"

"I'm Keith, Keith Moon," he said, holding out his hand.

Your eyes widened a bit as you put two and two together, "Wait, you mean? No-"

He laughed, "Yes, that Keith Moon. You want an autograph?" He said,
wiggling his eyebrows at you.

You smirked, surprised at how calm you were, seeing as you were talking to the one and only Keith Moon.

"Don't flatter yourself," you teased.
He seemed pleased at your remark, but came back with, "Darn, I was looking forward to giving you my number."

"Oh, well wait, I mean, you can if you want-" you stuttered, which made him toss his head back laughing.

"If you insist, darling," he said, grabbing a pen from his pocket and taking your hand in his to scribble it down.

You felt your face get hot as his eyes glanced up to catch you admiring him. He smiled as he finished writing and took your hand and gave it a kiss, his eyes staying with yours all the while.

"I look forward to seeing you again miss (y/n)," he said softly before he turned to walk away.

You looked down at your hand and smiled like an idiot. His number was there and right next to it was this:

Don't make me wait too long.