Sleepy

Imagine laying in bed with Keith. You were resting your head on his chest and beginning to drift off to sleep as he hummed one of your favorite songs softly, making his chest vibrate gently. His fingers softly stroked your face and your hair as his eyes studied your features. A smile pulled at his lips as your breathing evened out and you drifted off to sleep. He quietly leaned down to place a kiss on your forehead which ended up waking you for a moment.

"Hmm," you sighed as you looked up and smiled sleepily at him.

He giggled, "Sorry I woke you, love."

You wrapped your arms around him, snuggling as close as possible to him, "I don't mind."

He leaned down again and placed a kiss on you nose and then your lips. You returned it, as sleepy as you were, enjoying every move he made. His hand slid down your waist, making you let out a soft moan and he replied with one as well.

He pulled away, his brown eyes looking back at you with passion, "I'm so in love with you," he whispered, his eyes moving back to your lips.

"I love you too, Keith."

He watched your lips move as you spoke, a huge smile spreading across his face as he listened to you. He placed his finger under your chin and pulled you back to him so he could kiss you again. He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you on top of him, never removing his lips from yours.

The two of you spent the rest of the day wrapped up in each other so you could ignore the rest of the world for a little while.