Fireworks

Imagine watching fireworks with Keith. the two of you sat on the hood of your car and stared up at the sky. Music was softly played in the background while the sky lit up.

"We should do our own fireworks one day," Keith said.

You turned to see him staring in awe at the lighted sky, his big brown eyes wider than ever with excitement. You shook your head and laughed. He whipped his head towards you, his face starting to blush a bit.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing, Keith," you giggled.

"(Y/n)."

You looked up at him and couldn't hide the smile on your face at the sight of him. The fireworks cast different colors on his face, somehow making him look so sweetly innocent with his big smiled at bright eyes.

"You're just silly," you giggled, "and there's no way I'm letting you get your hands on fireworks any time soon."

He pretended to pout, crossing his arms like a little kid which made you laugh even harder.

"Don't laugh at me," he said, trying not to laugh himself.

"Okay, okay," you said, calming yourself down.

He shook his head and slid his arm around your waist, pulling you to sit closer to him.

He rested his head against the side of yours, his breath hot on your ear as he whispered, "I love you."

You smiled, finding it hard to pay attention to the fireworks now.

"I love you too."

Figured I'd do something 4th of July related🇺🇸💓