Sick Days

Hope this makes you feel a little better DaisyMoon1 ❤️

"God almighty," you groaned as you woke and stared at the ceiling.

You'd been stuck in bed for days, sick as a dog and you only seemed to feel worse no matter how much you slept.

You heard shuffling from the seat in the corner of the room and you rubbed your eyes, "Keith?"

"Right here, love," he said as he sat down on the bed next to you.

You looked up at him. Seeing his sympathetic smile made you laugh a bit.

"I know," you said, "I look as awful as I feel."

He shook his head, "You know, I was actually going to say, you look quite sexy for someone in your condition," he said with a wink.

You laughed, holding your stomach and wincing as you did so, "Ouch," you said as you tried your best to stay still again.

He reached over and brushed your hair out of your face, leaving his hand to feel your forehead. His hand felt cool against your skin and you closed your eyes with a contented sigh. He smiled and gently stroked your face, making you cherish the slightest bit of relief he was giving you.

"I love you," you sighed as you started to feel sleep washing over you again.

He leaned down to place a gentle kiss to your warm forehead, "I love you too, darling."