Chapter 1

BEFORE YOU START READING THIS KEEP IN MIND:

1. THIS IS A SEQUEL TO LET'S PLAY A GAME. IF YOU HAVEN'T READ BOOK 1 IT IS STRONGLY ADVISED.

2. GAMES THAT ARE MENTIONED IN THIS BOOK ARE MADE UP. THEY'RE NOT ACTUAL GAMES.

3. THERE ARE GOING TO BE SOME PARTS IN THIS BOOK THAT YOU MIGHT SOMEHOW FIND TRIGGERING... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED AHEAD OF TIME. IF IT IS TOO BAD, I WILL POST A TRIGGER WARNING BUT OTHER THAN YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

4. Most importantly: enjoy :) I love writing these stories for you guys and never be afraid to comment. Really I love hearing from you guys.

Thank you so much for reading and wellllp now to the story!!

Hugs for all,

Kat

[This story is basically almost all in Mark's P.O.V. so there won't be much P.O.V. switches as there was in Let's Play A Game]

"He's not dead, Markiplier, you can still save him." I froze.

"What do you mean that I can still save him?"

Yamimash sighs. "He's not entirely dead." I struggled against Bob's grip.

"Would you just spit it out you son of a bitch!" I scream.

"Mark, calm down!" Ken yells. I quit struggling, my shoulders drop.

"How can I calm down?" Tears burning in my eyes. "He knows how we can bring Jack back and he is playing stupid!" Yamimash smiles.

"Me? Playing stupid?" He laughs wincing a little as the officer squeezes his arm.

"You can cut the act, kid." He says, growling. "I brought you here to tell them how they can save their friend not so you can screw with their emotions."

"Okay, okay. Fine. Am I at least allowed to reach into my pocket?" The officer hesitates before nodding. We all watch Yamimash closely as he reaches into the front left pocket of his jeans, producing a small, plain white CD. "Yes, you can still save your friend Jacksepticeye, but it's going to require you to play another game."

"Just give me the disk," I said sternly. Wade scratches his head.

"As much as I want to get Jack back as badly as all of you guys, I'm not too sure about this." Mr. Howell struts over snatching the disk out of Yamimash's hand.

"What is this?" He asks. Yamimash rolls his brown eyes.

"Another game but this time I created it." Felix narrows his eyes.

"How do we know that Jack is really on this and it's not some kind of stupid prank of yours?" Yamimash sighs, sitting down in the closest chair that he could find.

"When your friend was killed by the Queen, I transferred him over to this game that I created called The Awakening. Where, in this case, your friend is a part of this game."

"What do you mean a part of the game?" Bob asks.

"What I mean is he literally is part of the story line. This is a game where you choose the path you take. One path leads to the way out, the other leads into instant death for your friend." My face turns pale a little.

"So either way, someone is still able to die in this game." He nods. I sigh, looking back at Jack's body.

"It's a risk I'm worth taking, I don't know about you guys." Sorrow was laced within my voice and I wince. Bob pats my shoulder.

"Count me in." Bob says. Mr. Howell looks around as everyone all agree with Bob.

"You guys do realize, if you die in this game, you die for good. No second chances." Mr. Lester shuffles around the corner. His face showing all kinds of exhaustion.

"You won't be able to change their opinions anyways, let them go bring Jack back."

"One last thing," Yamimash says standing up. The police officer watching him closely. "This time you won't have a log out button whatsoever in the options." I smile, sitting down on my bed, the rest of my friends sitting on theirs.

"Even if it did, I wouldn't have logged out without bringing Jack with me." Mr. Howell sighs, replacing Lost Survivor with The Awakening.

"Are you guys absolutely sure?" Mr. Howell asks. We all nodded, putting our Teguas on.

"Let's go get Jack!" I shout as I lay down on the bed, the Tegua buzzing to life. Next to Lost Survivor was The Awakening. I wince a little at the gruesome looking cover. No time to back down. We have to get Jack back!

"The Awakening! Start!" And everything went grey.