Chapter 11

I instantly regretted doing that. Sure, I was a wolf. I could outrun a human in a heartbeat, but a demon? Most definitely not, especially if that demon was the most infamous Antisepticeye.

He stops in front of me. I wince as I tumble into his legs. For someone who is see through he sure hurts when you run into him.

"Mark," Anti says in a low voice. "I don't want to hurt you!"

But you already did!! I shout, knowing full well he couldn't hear my thoughts, so I let out a growl. He sighs.

"Listen, I know you're pissed at me for what I said this morning," No. You don't say? "But I need you to forgive me. Please shift back so I can tell you everything." His bright eyes were strong, holding my glare. Finally, I resigned.

I wince as I concentrate on shifting back. My bones snapping back into place and my side wound reopening for the thousandth time today.

"What do you want?" I ask silently, standing in front of him in the armor that the shopkeeper gave me. He frowns.

"You haven't changed your-" I spin on my heels.

"If you're just going to lecture me on how to take redress my wounds, I'm not listening." I flinch when he grabs my wrist. Tears blurring my vision.

"Mark," He spins me back around and hugs me. I stood there, shell shocked as my face was pressed against his chest. "I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you, I swear."

"Then why did you?" I whisper. Anti sighs, resting his chin on top of my head.

"Because I promised Jack that nothing bad would ever happen to his friends, so when Prince Oakley requested to speak with me this morning, I had to get you all out of the house somehow. Especially you." I cling to his jacket. Why did it hurt so much when he said what he said this morning? But I already knew the answer. He was part of Jack, that's why.

"Mark, say something," Anti whispers. I shake my head.

"I'm still mad at you but now I understand why you did what you did." He sighs.

"Okay, but there's something else," Anti says, unhooking my fingers from his jacket. I stare at him. "The others already agreed to this but Prince Oakley says he wants to speak with you all tomorrow morning." I frown.

"Why does a prince want to speak with us?" Anti shrugs.

"I don't know. He wouldn't tell me. All he said was you will find out tomorrow like everyone else." I sigh.

"I guess we'll find out tomorrow then, won't we?"

++++

Morning couldn't have came as quickly as it did. Cry had transported us all to the castle. The guards, never asking any questions, led us all to the prince's room.

The castle itself was pretty. It was made mostly out of glass and was splashed with colors here and there. It was pretty.

The guard knocks on the pure brown glass door. On the other side we heard a faint come in. The guards open the doors. We step in.

Prince Oakley sat on top of a pure pink desk, talking with someone on the phone.

"Uhhhh #DramaAlert," he says, motioning for us to sit down. We all sat as he rolls his greyish blue eyes at something the other person yaps on the other end of the phone. "I don't have time for lies, so when you know how to tell the truth, let me know." And he slams the phone down.

I glance over at Anti who shrugs. Prince Oakley smiles.

"Good morning everyone." We all mutter our hellos and good mornings. He continues. "So tell me if I'm wrong okay? And please be truthful with me. You're players in this game, correct?" We nod. "You're looking for your friend. And your friend looks something like Antisepticeye here," he winces as he full name was mentioned and we nod. The prince sighs.

"So it might be hard to believe but," he taps something on his phone. A holographic picture appears. I gasp.

"Oh my god," Bob exclaims. Laying against a white background, which I assume was snow, blue eyes wide in terror, green hair a mess, and lips parted in a frozen scream on camera, was Jack.

0.0 anyone else excited? Of course I am because I'm the one who's writing this book XD

*hugs*

Kat