Chapter 19

I was sleeping on and off throughout the whole night, taking Dark's advice to heart. There was no sightings of her though I thought I saw the maid a couple of times. So I fall asleep for good.

++++

"Mark. Marrrrrkkkkk!" Someone screams. I bolt straight upwards, wide awake.

"She isn't here is she?" I blurt out, earning a laugh from everyone except for Felix.

"Who's not here Mark?" Ken asks while Bob wiggles his eyebrows.

"Was our little Mark having a naughty dream about a certain girl?" I roll my eyes.

"Now I thought the maid had came back because of your yelling! Dark had said-"

"You were speaking with Dark?" Crap.

"Is that a bad thing?" Anti peers at me, green eyes flashing. He didn't answer my question.

"The sooner we get back the faster we can go home!" Jack shouts, jumping up and down. "I really want to go-" he chokes.

"Jack?" I ask as his hands fly up to his neck where the pendant starts to turn red. "Jack?"

I turn towards Anti who was slowly fading away, completely unaware of it too.

"Anti?" Everyone else starts to scream. My hands fly over my ears.

Ohmygod let this end now please!

"So you want this to end now?" A female voice laughs. I glare at the golden hair woman who hovers over me.

"Stay away from me!" I growl, unable to move. She laughs once again as her hands start to turn into sharp claws.

"Sorry pal, no can do. I have a person to wake from the dead! And you get to be my sacrifice!" I gag as her claws slice my throat. Blood starts pouring out of the cuts as she laughs hysterically.

And then I wake up for real this time.

++++

After being assured that it was all nightmare, I sat outside and waited for the others to wake up.

That was one hell of a nightmare! I feel Dark stir a little

Anything new? I shake my head. Hmm.... Something snaps to my left.

What was that?

I don't know. I can't tell what it is.

I draw both of my knives, walking over to the spot where the snapping came from. Nothing.

"I swear... I must be going insane.."

No, I definitely heard it... Mark look out!! Without thinking, I leap into the air as a figure runs pass me. It stops and turns around.

"Come any closer and I will kill you."

"Oh really now." A cold barrel presses against my head from behind as that stupid female voice growls. "I think you might want to drop those knives, bitch."

I dropped them.

"Good boy. Now you are going to come with me. We are going to have a little chat. If you try to make a peep, I will not hesitate in blowing your brains out, got it?" I nod. "Good. Start walking."

(Jack's P.O.V.)

"Mark?" I call, noticing that he was gone. The sun was breaking through the clouds as the others start to stir. I continue to look for Mark. "Mark, where are you?"

Something golden that lays in the snow catches my attention when I exit the cave. I gasp as I got closer. It was Mark's knives.

"Anti!" I scream. Footsteps crunch in the snow as they all bent down and saw Mark's weapons.

"Oh my god. Please, not again." Wade moans. Felix starts to cry.

"I hate this game so much!" Anti examines the snow.

"I can still see faint footprints leading in that direction." Anti points towards the entrance. I frown.

"So he is out of this place? Why would he abandon us like that?" Anti shakes his head.

"I think he was forced judging by the amount of prints that are here."

"But who would force Mark to leave us?" Ken asks, hugging Felix. Anti stands up.

"Only one way to find out. We will follow the foot prints."