GUUYS!!! OMG!!!

What is this?!?!

We just hit 2K on Let's Play A Game!! We also hit 1K on here!!!!! I'm friggin crying right now! This can't be that good!!

:')

Celebration!!!! Another q&A sound good to you guys? I will also be posting a chapter on Let's Play A Game completely irrelevant to the story but.... You'll see!!

:') Ah! I just can't believe how many people love this series! Honestly, I am in shock right now!! AHHHHH *hides face and screams* MAAAAAA YOU PROUD OF ME???!!!!!

Seriously, thank you guys so much for reading this series.... Even though it's crap.. Thank you for punching that vote button in the face, thank you for leaving comments. As always I love hearing your guys opinion. It's also a great way for me to communicate with you guys and I like it.

Also, I wanna share something that AriaGrimesQoutev made for me. It's the sweetest thing that anyone has ever done for me. :') Thank you so much for making this for me. Me of all people!! I love it to bits and pieces!!! :D. I still can't get over that you sat there and made something for a stupid girl like me! Seriously *hugs* Thank you!!!

 I still can't get over that you sat there and made something for a stupid girl like me! Seriously *hugs* Thank you!!!

It's beautiful :3 I'm starting to cry all over again..

Thank you so much for making it!! I'm still tickled that you made this for me :')

ANYWAYS I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING THIS. IF YOU LIKED IT, PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON IN THE FACE.. LIKE A BOSS!

AND...

HUGS FOR EVERYONE!! *hugs*

THANK YOU GUYS AND I WILL SEE ALL OF YOU...

IN THE LAST COUPLE OF CHAPTERS!!!

BUH-BYEEEE!!

Kat

(Be sure to keep an eye out for that Chapter I was talking about for Let's Play A Game!! Also leave your questions in the comments and I will answer them in two days so that way everyone has a chance to ask me something.)

:)