Chapter 17

WARNING! CHAPTER MIGHT BE SAD FOR SOME OF YOU!! *hugs and prepares 1,000 boxes of tissues* I'M SORRY! AND THIS CHAPTER IS KIND OF FAST PACED BECAUSE I'M WRITING HALF ASLEEP.... SORRY :C

I stare at her in amazement. "You were behind this the whole time?" She smiles, pointing the a gun directly at my chest. Wade pointing Anti's gun at hers.

"Yes, and I'm not the only one too." Jack trembles in my arms as her finger hovers over the trigger.

"Prince Oakley sent you here to kill us didn't he?" Wade asks. She throws her head back laughing.

"That pathetic waste of a prince? God no!" Her finger closer to the trigger. "Now we can make this easy or hard. Which do you prefer?" None of us answers. She turns to Wade, still pointing the gun at me. "Put the gun down, boy."

"No." He responds. "I've had enough of your crap!" And shoots her in the chest.

She let's out a ear piercing scream as I grip Jack tightly and ran. Bob, Felix and Cry run towards me. Ken was supporting Anti who was clutching his side.

There was no time for celebration we had to get out of there.

"You bastard!" I heard her scream from upstairs as Wade fires another round before appearing downstairs.

"We need to go. Now!" He says before jumping out the window.

"Mark, give me Jack," Cry says as the others begin to follow after Wade. My eyes widen as I shake my head clutching Jack closer to me. "Trust me! All I am doing is teleporting him outside to make it quicker for us to escape." A soft hands thumps against my chest.

"Just let me go with Cry ya big smelly!" Jack croaks. I smile handing him over to Cry quickly and they vanish.

As I was climbing out the window, something pierces straight through my shoulder causing me to cry out and fall on my face in the snow. I had been shot.

I scramble to my feet, running after the others. I didn't get very far. In fact, in ever even knew she was that close behind me until she grabs a fistful of my hair and threw me down on the ground.

"You!" She hisses. The barrel of the gun directly against my forehead. "Ruined everything!"

I close my eyes. I was fixing to die. But that's okay, because we have Jack now.

"Open your eyes! I want to see the light fade from them when you die!" I comply, hearing footsteps approach us again. She swing her head around. "Come any closer and I will shoot him. Believe me when I say a head shot will kill you in real life." The footsteps stop.

"You bitch!" I hear Anti growl. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see my friends staring defiantly at her. Even Jack who was able to walk now.

"Let him go!" The Irishman exclaims. "You already had me! Isn't that enough?

"No! My master sent me here to kill you all and that's what I am going to do." She pulls the trigger.

I wince as I found myself alive and without a bullet in my head. She stares at me wide eyed. "Whaaaat?!"

Felix lets out a cry as a figure topples over in the snow. I turn my head and gasp.

Cry, the one who would always joke around and have fun with everybody, the one who betrayed the queen in the first game to help my friends save me, now laid in the snow. The snow begins to stain red as I realized what had happened.

In the seconds that she had me pinned to the ground, he had thrown a shield around be right before she pulled the trigger. He had taken a bullet to the head, protecting me.

"No!" Felix falls to his knees beside Cry's body. "Cry? Cry!!" He shakes the body. Cry doesn't stir. "Cry wake up! Don't leave me! Think about Vinny! You told her that you would come back."

The maid smiles at Felix's misery. "We will meet again very soon." And disappears.

"Cry!" Felix screams still as we all gathered around him. "Cry, no!" Jack scoots closer to me. I put an arm around him as he started crying.

"Cry, why did you have to die?" Felix whispers. He sounded so broken as he buried his face into Cry's shirt crying.

We all stood around Cry's body for a good hour or two. Everyone was upset. Yes, we may have gotten Jack back, but we as we rescue one friend another one dies. Leaving us with another gaping wound in our hearts.

I'm sorry for the poorly written chapter you guys. I wanted to post a chapter before I got ready to go to camp and well.... Being half asleep probably doesn't help at all. I'm sorry for a crappy chapter....

Hugs for all
Kat