Author's Note

Okay, okay.

I know I some of you are going to murder me for how I ended this series, and that's okay. However, there isn't going to be a book three. Sorry :( [haha just kidding.... probably should've changed this a while back when I officially decided to write the third book.)

Okay, since that has been said, on to the real reason I'm writing this!! I would like to thank the following people:

BlackTieNovels - Thank you so much for your comments, XD you know which ones I'm talking about. They really made my day!! This series would never be the same without them!! *hugs*

JamyPaige360 - girl, never stop being you, okay? Screw what the other people think of you because they're obviously a bunch of low lives who having nothing better to do except waste their parents money on that $250 pair of stupid jeans. *smiles* now with that aside, I would like to thank you for brightening my day, encouraging me to keep going and don't give up!! *hugs*

AriaGrimesQoutev - My god, where do I begin? Thank you so much for creating that photo for me :) it literally hit me in the feely feels of all feels, causing me to cry (yes, like a baby *sighs*) because you went out of your way, took the time to sit down and make it. I love it so much!! Thank you!!! *hugs and tries not to cry again*

Septiplierish- speak of the devil xD. Spamming me with comments, threatening to rip my heart out and shove it down my throat (not exact words but its pretty similar), sassy comments *puts arm around you* god I don't know where to stop or end with this XD. Thank you so much. I believe, correct me if I'm wrong, but you were one of the first people to actually sit down and read this crappy series I wrote. You were the reason I kept this series going instead of ending it at chapter two. *tears up again* You suggested ideas and I tried my best to incorporate them into the series, well I don't know if I can call this a series..., but still. I thank you so much Kay, and I don't know what I would do without you! *hugs and cries a little bit*

Without these four peeps, the series wouldn't even be where it is today. They've constantly supported me throughout both books and they may not know this, but they mean a lot to me. Seriously, they really do! And I can't ask for better friends than them. Who knows, maybe one day we can see each other guys? Maybe one day. Honestly, if you want some fantastic people to talk to, these guys are PHANomenal. (Okay Lol I seriously need to stop xD) Check them out, message them even if it's a simple hello you won't regret it. Trust me. ❤

So someone (*coughs* BlackTieNovels) wants to know my some of my future projects.

I'm writing a story called Finding Hope (A Septiplier Story) to cut the summary short; Mark is on a planet (Earth) in which he has never been before. He is trying to figure out who he is and the real reason as to why he is was placed on the planet.

Two stories that I am in the process of working on:

The Alpha's Destiny (A Septiplier Fanfic) : Haven't really came up with a good summary for this story yet. Lol I am still in the process of writing so sssssh XD

Sometimes Goodbye Is A Second Chance

A simple experiment by the government suddenly goes wrong, and there's no one to blame but Cryaotic, after all he was their experiment. When the problem suddenly surfaces, the officials are quick to blame Cry because of his past mistakes. However, Felix knows the real truth. But sometimes goodbye might just be a second chance.

WEHAVE REACHED THE END OF THIS SERIES GUYS. I'M CRYING SO HARD!! THIS HAS BEEN BY FAR ONE OF MY FAVORITE SERIES TO WRITE. and now it's over. :')(UPDATED VERSION: Well.... ignore the whole "end of series part guys." I thought I wasn't going to write a book three and well..... I felt bad for leaving you guys with a cliff-hanger at the end of this book. Especially since people kept asking what happens? I wanna know!!  :) Now you'll get to know!)

I would like to thank you all, for those who stuck with me and these two books, until the very end. Our journey stops here (Nope not yet!)  :c I wish it never ends but all good things come to an end eventually and this is one of them. (NOPE NOPITY NOPE NOT YET) Thank you guys so much for reading this!!! And... Huh? *someone whispers in background*

What? *whispering gets louder*

You want a hug?? Let's give them a group hug Mark, let's show them how it's done!!

*gives everyone a big hug*

Thank you guys so much for reading this,

And I will see you guys,

In the last Author's note (whenever that may be XD)

Kat