~Takishi [VAMPIRE]~ {OPEN}

Name: "Takishi Hakira."
Age: "Uh, let's veer away from that subject, shall we?" He looks in the opposite direction.
Gender: "Male... Last time I checked."
Height: "Why? Do I intimidate you? ...Good." (6'7)
Sexuality: "Straight as a line, buddy."
Species: "I look human, don't I? Exactly." (Vampire)
Personality: Takishi can be a very distant man, as he doesn't want anyone to know what he really is. He tends to keep himself closed off, leading him to be quiet, but not afraid to take charge when needed to.
Looks: "Scroll and click. It's that simple."
Likes: money, his 'special red liquid', people with good humor, and dogs.
Dislikes: annoying people, people that try to pry into someone's life, people with bad humor, just a lot of people in general.

Scenario 1: It was midnight and Takishi was walking down the sidewalk of the city, his hands in his pockets and the collar of his jacket (he's wearing the same outfit he is in the photo) popped up, covering part of his neck. His black shoes tapped against the concrete beneath him with every step he took. You noticed him as he walked under a street lamp and then slowly passed it, you...?

Scenario 2: You can do one yourself, if you want! 😄

Form
Name:
Age:
Gender:
Height:
Species:
Personality:
Appearance:
Likes:
Dislikes:
Backstory: