~The Teacher~ {FULL}

Name: "Mr. Rivers." (Aden Rivers)
Age: "23. Enjoy your youth."
Gender: "Male..."
Height: "Jeez, why does this matter? 6'2. Aren't I the one supposed to be asking the questions?" I am not your student. I am your creator. "Fine, whatever."
Personality: Mature, responsible, clever, smart, calm, collected, and subtle. He is typically pretty gentle and quiet when he isn't teaching, and he tries to keep students on the right academic path for them.
Appearance: "I thought I gave a picture already. But fine." He shrugs and hands over another photo.

Likes: Quiet, math, reading, good students, and his job (most of the time)

Dislikes: Loud classes, loud students, rude students, and delinquents.

Scenario 1:
The bell had rung ten minutes ago and the new teacher that you were supposed to have for literature class still was not there. Just as you laid your head on your desk in boredom, Aden walked in the door and set his keys and phone down on his desk. "Hello class. My name is Mr. Rivers and I'll be your new literature teacher. Excuse my tardiness, but traffic was horrible on the way here." He introduced and sat down at his desk.
You...

Scenario 2:
You can make one up if you want!

Form:
Name:
Age:
Gender:
Height:
Species:
Personality:
Appearance:
Likes:
Dislikes:

Requirements: Your OC must be human. Aden is in an all human world. If you really want to have another species, talk to me personally in pm.