•Sorry for the scare•

Alright, everyone... I deeply apologize for the scare and if I maybe offended any of you. Everything is okay, I'm fine! I am not in pain, and I am now smiling and happy. I worked things out. However, I still have to apologize for my actions. Because, well...I had a breakdown. I was totally unaware of what I was doing, in fact getting the knife is all a blur to me. I am... Deeply sorry. I apologize many times over, but it will never be enough. I am so so sorry that I scared you guys. I came back to my senses with that little sharp object over my neck, and quickly threw it away from me. So, yes, I am perfectly alright. There's nothing to worry about.

And there is one person that I owe a very big apology to... Well, two. LillyGrayDaray  and dauntlessflame6

Especially dauntless... Because I said some pretty harsh things that I otherwise would not have said. Dauntless, I hope you can forgive me. You can ask anyone here, I hardly ever get fired up. In fact, I don't believe that even Lilly has seen me that way until tonight. So, if you could forgive me, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm sorry for not giving you an explanation because I did in fact know that you weren't apart of my books and thus did not see it, so that was kind of my fault. I made you wait a very long time without notice, but I do remain true to part of what I said. Things like this happen, sometimes people have things come up. I simply was very...unstable...at the time. But sometimes, it might be because I don't have time to type why, or possibly because I didn't get the first notification.

But just know, that I always try to be there...for all of my friends. And all of you that care.

Thank you, for making me feel like my life is actually important. For giving me self worth again.

Thank you...so much.