~The Storyteller~ {1/3} [Requested]

Name: "Lux Whittaker..." He answers softly and in a calm tone, his British accent thick and strong.
Age: "I'm 19 years and counting."
Gender: "Well these boobs are pretty nice." He says sarcastically while looking at his flat chest, "I'm a male. You can check if you must."
Sexuality: "I'm straight... I don't have anything against the lgbt community, though."
Appearance: "Up there." He points upwards.
Personality: "Uhm... I'm not really sure." He shrugged his shoulders and rubbed the back of his neck. (He is usually chill and calm, he enjoys reading stories out loud, he also has a warm voice with a British accent to it. He is affectionate and protective towards the ones he loves, a goofball, a bit silly at times and can use sarcasm pretty well even if it can seem a bit harsh.
He also has a dark side in which he is more creepy, his voice gets more cold but at the same time more husky and he becomes harsh towards those around him. This side of him is only brought out and activated by darkness.)
Species: Human; however, he has the ability to make you really sink into a story until it almost feels like you're there, living as the main character, which sometimes isn't good considering he has a love for horror stories.
Other: He is a storyteller and often loves to lurk around the nearby library and read a good book or just narrate for whoever hires him. He loves a good horror book and wishes he had someone that would be there for him, he tends not to show it but in reality he is lonely... Mainly because the people he loved got killed because of his gift. As a kid he used to read books aloud and when he got his hands on a horror book it didn't end well for the family. Now he has learned to control his powers but he lost a lot of people along the way, causing a lot of deep wounds to be left and he doesn't know if they will ever heal. He also seems to enter an almost trance-like state when he reads something that affects people, making him unable to stop. No screams have made him cease reading so far.
Likes: A good book, hugs, the scent of an old/new book, narrating, when people listen to him, and coffee.
Dislikes: Being alone, his 'trances' when narrating, rude people, and sometimes even himself.

Scenario:
Lux was sitting down on the floor, leaned up against a book case, incredibly focused on the book he was reading, and quite immersed in it as well. He hadn't even realized that he had begun whispering the words written on the pages aloud. This caught your attention and something drew you to him. You sat down next to him and listened to his warm voice as he read. However, soon enough he finished the page and stopped reading for the time being.
You...

Form:
Name:
Age:
Gender:
Height:
Species:
Personality:
Appearance:
Likes:
Dislikes:

Requirements:
~Your OC needs to be human
~Preferably human
~At least 18

B0redRead3r